H A Image Maker

Help Support CattleToday:

RyanSpears

Reaction score
If anyone has a thick-made cow who is docile and gives less than average milk, and you want to keep daughters, this is who I would use.
He is an older, more proven bull.
But I would only use him on a cow who meets those qualifications. Otherwise, I would use a different bull.
I believe he also excels for gestation length

If anyone has a thick-made cow who is docile and gives less than average milk, and you want to keep daughters, this is who I would use.
He is an older, more proven bull.
But I would only use him on a cow who meets those qualifications. Otherwise, I would use a different bull.
I believe he also excels for gestation length
We used him for a heifer bull a few years back, also purchased a yearlong daughter. The heifer made a good cow, she was smaller framed but well made and milked heavy. Kept a couple of her sons for our herd use one by Hoover Dam and one by Power Tool.

I used him several years ago and kept the only heifer I got out of him. She was a great cow for me. three years ago, her calf cut his leg on a piece of steel down to the bone. Vet said his chance of survival was slim at best. We treated him anyway and that cow would bawl and stand over that calf until it would get up and nurse. I believe that any other cow would not have been persistent enough to save a calf like she did. unfortunately her udder swelled up so much this time that her newborn could not suck the first couple of days and she got mastitis about 2 weeks later. Vet did not treat her and she ended up leaving us. was a sad day for sure.

I had an Image Maker bull a few years back. I really liked his calves but at about year 5 his switch got flipped and he was flat scary to be around. Literally not my first rodeo and I have been around a lot of bad bulls. This one got to be scary. He went to the sale where he ran everyone up the walls. I originally bought him out of a pen of 5 half brothers. A few months later I was at the sale and a guy I know who bought one of the other bulls out of that pen was there with his bull. Same story.

Latest posts