GW Bush's book.....

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenpasture78

Reaction score
Well, theres a controversial book on Kerry, why not one of GW Bush? This explains alot why he is so blank eyed at times, he always sniffing the "nose candy" (cocaine). The cocaine also explains why he let the assault weapon ban to expires....cocaine and guns and gangs....might as well move him to Los Angeles!
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u ... tty_kelley

greenpasture78":1y7ppou1 said:
Well, theres a controversial book on Kerry, why not one of GW Bush? This explains alot why he is so blank eyed at times, he always sniffing the "nose candy" (cocaine). The cocaine also explains why he let the assault weapon ban to expires....cocaine and guns and gangs....might as well move him to Los Angeles!
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u ... t/kitty_ke
lley
greenmanure
you are an ass. Just leave and stay away. You are worthless as tits oin a boar hog.

Please tell us Green,
The legal description of your malfuntion that allows you to get money from the government, Please tell us what is wrong with you that keeps you from getting a job.
Please tell me, I "Might" feel sorry for you , if I only knew what your problem is.

la4angus":cmn09rgv said:
greenpasture78":cmn09rgv said:
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u ... t/kitty_ke
lley
greenmanure
you are an ass. Just leave and stay away. You are worthless as tits oin a boar hog.

Hey old man, why don't you get off your ass and do something productive. Your life must be miserable if all you do is spend your entire day on here replying to all this ********. Let's be honest this is all ********, do you Bush lovers really think you change anyone's opinion when you post all this rightwing propaganda? Same for the Kerry lovers. I'm just tired of reading your singleminded BS, this board has become a rightwing ******** session and everyone gangs up on anyone who doesn't share the majority consensus.

I think that gp and bp's problem is obvious. They have their head stuck so far up their ass they might never see the light of day.

How about Dumb and Dumber?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BLACKPOWER":2jge706k said:
I'm just tired of reading your singleminded BS, this board has become a rightwing ******** session and everyone gangs up on anyone who doesn't share the majority consensus.

O cry us a river. You dish it out but you can't take it.

Your viewpoints don't fit in with most cattle operators in most of the country. That would be permissible if you stated them with some intelligence and backed them up with logic. But you're always in attack mode and have a long standing reputation for making stupid personal attacks.

Once again, you dish it out but you can't take it. Keep huddling up with Greenpasture. And keep your crying towel handy. Bwaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa haa ha ha.

Craig-TX

Craig-TX":2udf62tt said:
BLACKPOWER":2udf62tt said:
I'm just tired of reading your singleminded BS, this board has become a rightwing ******** session and everyone gangs up on anyone who doesn't share the majority consensus.

O cry us a river. You dish it out but you can't take it.

Your viewpoints don't fit in with most cattle operators in most of the country. That would be permissible if you stated them with some intelligence and backed them up with logic. But you're always in attack mode and have a long standing reputation for making stupid personal attacks.

Once again, you dish it out but you can't take it. Keep huddling up with Greenpasture. And keep your crying towel handy. Bwaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa haa ha ha.

Craig-TX

Your viewpoints on the border and R-Calf don't fit in with people who depend on ranching for a living.

txshowmom":lr47yzz4 said:
How about Dumb and Dumber?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you y'alls remember the fictional name of the character who played "Dumb and Dumber"? :lol: :eek: :lol:

BLACKPOWER":1wu6q1no said:
Your viewpoints on the border and R-Calf don't fit in with people who depend on ranching for a living.

You got that exactly wrong. My viewpoints don't fit in with people who depend on the government and trial lawyers for a living.

Craig-TX

Craig-TX":boj6v9lp said:
BLACKPOWER":boj6v9lp said:

You got that exactly wrong. My viewpoints don't fit in with people who depend on the government and trial lawyers for a living.

Craig-TX

So let me get this striaght, you single handedly create a market for your cattle. I'm sorry I didn't know this, we shouldn't have our government lobbying to get Japan's beef imports opened we should just have you give them call. Give me a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts