Guts and Balls......

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
GUTS VS BALLS...

We've all heard about people having guts or balls. But do you really Know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the Definition for each is listed below...

GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met By your wife with a broom, and havin g the guts to ask: "Are you still Cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of Perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the Butt and having the balls to say: "You're next."

I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions.

Medically Speaking, there is no difference in the outcome, since both ultimately result in Death.

If your wife is pregnant and starts whining about being fat and ugly, and your answer is "SOOIE ... SOOIE PIG".

Where would that put you?

Wewild":zadfkorl said:
If your wife is pregnant and starts whining about being fat and ugly, and your answer is "SOOIE ... SOOIE PIG".

out in the pig trough.....with the swill.

john250":1je0ij06 said:
chrisy":1je0ij06 said:
GUTS VS BALLS...
Medically Speaking, there is no difference in the outcome, since both ultimately result in Death.

Chrisy
Because LIFE ultimately results in death, maybe we shouldn't worry. :)

but it depends on how quick you wont death to come :roll: :p

chrisy":lhsqrct2 said:
Wewild":lhsqrct2 said:

out in the pig trough.....with the swill.

She just crawled in my lap and I petted her.

Wewild":1qf8mw2l said:

I'm guessing that would probably be written on your Emergency Room chart under the heading "Reason for Visit"

Latest posts