Guns in school, in your face Feds!

Help Support CattleToday:

We have had cops in our larger high schools up here for quite a number of years. Not quite sure how it works, whether they are there all the time or just come and go, but I do know that in some of the schools the cops have their own small office there..
Don't know if it does much good or not because the "young offenders act" ties their hands in a fair amount of kid instigated crimes, but maybe cops being there deters some older nut-jobs from going crazy...

I believe more and more schools will do this in the future. My thoughts are that it's the only way it's gonna stop the killings.
We all already know trying to ban guns ain't going to work.
I believe all adult supervisers,like principal,teachers,coaches and janitors who qualify should have training and chl and allowed to cary.
The idiots won't know who or who has not a gun.
It's a sad world when we have to be armed to protect our children,but we all know that's what the world has come to.

Cal

We had a big gun show just south of me yesterday. Thousands of gun enthusists showed up and millions of dollars in cash and checks changed hands. No one was shot and no one was robbed. Oh, everyone who bought a gun did have to have a background check unless you had your CC permit.

Jogeephus":2q8g92mg said:
We had a big gun show just south of me yesterday. Thousands of gun enthusists showed up and millions of dollars in cash and checks changed hands. No one was shot and no one was robbed. Oh, everyone who bought a gun did have to have a background check unless you had your CC permit.

I wish we could skip the background checks here with a CC. We have closed the so called gunshow loophole though. That happened after Columbine. Didn't do a darned thing to stop the theater shootings.

What a novel thought guncontrol doesn't work.!

Jogeephus":zbdbnvsg said:
Was at a CC training class yesterday, largest one he as done since 1996. I did not go to the range but no one got shot in class, did not go to the range with them.

Jogeephus":3coxvk40 said:
Jogee, if you go to a gun show are you allowed to trade, buy, sell a gun to or from another private person there without a background check? Not a dealer.

kenny thomas":x0or6vg5 said:
Jogeephus":x0or6vg5 said:
Jogee, if you go to a gun show are you allowed to trade, buy, sell a gun to or from another private person there without a background check? Not a dealer.

Not for long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frowns:

A good friend called this morning, he's in Birmingham right now visiting his in-laws. His father in law is home on hospice. The end is near. I committed to buy 3 pistols, 2 shotguns, and a rifle out of his extensive private collection.

I near the Feds are going try and regulate that in the future.

Latest posts