Gun Wisdom

Help Support CattleToday:

We only need one more gun law (and I'm the kind of person that never wants a new law). It should be mandatory that all able bodied adult carry a gun and be able to hit a target ( that's real gun control). If the passengers on all the planes on 9-11 had been armed then 9-11 wouldn't have happened. And yes they would have had to to have a different ammo or the planes would have come down from the bullet holes but the terrorist would have never tried if they knew passengers were armed.
The Soviets had battle planes for invading the US and the were to come in from the north or northeast, I'm not sure which. They easiest and best way to invade this country is from the Gulf of Mexico but they wouldn't do that because of so many guns in the south.
Registration of all guns is the next step for all guns to be rounded up.

Where do we draw the line? How many times do we try to rehabilitate a criminal? I'am all for giving someone a second chance, but not if you're killer, rapist, or child molester. Serious crimes should = serious punishment.
Needs to be One and Done. The problem is to much money in crime, and the lawyers want to keep it that away.

I am 53 and have been a cop for over 22 years, the last six in investigations. I added my opinion to this thread, as others have done, and insulted no one. Best of luck to you all.

Double E":2qkpvepx said:
I am 53 and have been a cop for over 22 years, the last six in investigations. I added my opinion to this thread, as others have done, and insulted no one. Best of luck to you all.

Double E you are definately entitled to your opinions, and I for one respect them coming from a law enforcement perspective. If nothing else it validates what I already thought. However if you are going to make the comment you need to be able to 1. defend your position or 2. have a thick enuf skin to take your lumps.
This is a VERY conservative forum. There are a few liberals who hang out here and they might agree with you but even there you will find that the incidence of gun ownership is on the rise across the board. Believe me when I say I don't want you shot at any more than you do. But I attended the cold dead hands school of gun control and I personally WILL NOT change my position over something as simple as you needing to satisfy your curiousity.

Caustic Burno":28empr9f said:
Everybody has rights in this country except a white man. We are under attack every night in our living room through the TV. Watch the show's messages it is bad to own a gun, or be a Christian. It is great if your Bob's butt buddy or like Lucy's Licker. The fabric and morals of our country are under attack by the liberal social media. You are watching social engineering right before your very eye's.
Nikita Khrushchev stood in the UN pounding on a podium with his shoe saying they would take this country and never fire a shot.

We are being disarmed through school and tv. If Hitler would had this propaganda machine we would all be speaking German.

Caustic
I disagree with you on the theoretical level. We as American citizens have the same rights as everyone else.!!!!

HOWEVER

In the eyes of the Liberal media we are the cause of everything bad in this country so all we hear is what WE need to do to fix everyone else's problems, and that we caused most of them. :frowns:

GOOD LUCK CHANGING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Double E":3cwxlsmc said:
I only ask because I thought maybe you were young and new at it. Your age an experience gives more credence to your opinion. Still doesn't make any of us change our opinion though.
I don't think anyone insulted you though but I'll read back through. I didn't anything as a insult.

3waycross":1xyeqkoj said:
Caustic Burno":1xyeqkoj said:
Everybody has rights in this country except a white man. We are under attack every night in our living room through the TV. Watch the show's messages it is bad to own a gun, or be a Christian. It is great if your Bob's butt buddy or like Lucy's Licker. The fabric and morals of our country are under attack by the liberal social media. You are watching social engineering right before your very eye's.
Nikita Khrushchev stood in the UN pounding on a podium with his shoe saying they would take this country and never fire a shot.

We are being disarmed through school and tv. If Hitler would had this propaganda machine we would all be speaking German.

Caustic
I disagree with you on the theoretical level. We as American citizens have the same rights as everyone else.!!!!

HOWEVER

In the eyes of the Liberal media we are the cause of everything bad in this country so all we hear is what WE need to do to fix everyone else's problems, and that we caused most of them. :frowns:

GOOD LUCK CHANGING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3Way since we are having a theoretical discussion why is it if a white man shoot's a black man it's a hate crime not if a black man shoot's a white man. If you get to the point of killing anyone that is not a friendly situation no matter the color.

Caustic Burno":ryy8w66r said:

i agree 100%
the complete degradation of morals will be the ruin of this country.
i have a 12 yr old daughter and it is a constant battle to undo what she is being taught everyday at school, tv and so on.
in todays world it is acceptable to to do whatever feels good with no regard to what is morally right or wrong.
i try live by the code of live and let live but i don't like having the gay rights, sharia law, liberal social bs crammed down my throat.
i try to live my life according to the ways of our God in heaven and will not be deterred from that !!!

JSCATTLE":6k1zkhug said:
I think the government will use cOncealed carry permits to round guns up. I try to buy guns second hand so they Aren't registered to me and I will never take a concealed class . I want to be able to hide a few guns and Ammo when we have to fight another revolution . Or keep the communist at bay .
You must be reading my mind JS.
I did have one or two second hand ones, but I must have let them get away from me. ;-)

The government should be making them available to the citizens instead of outlawing and destroying them.
So is the government trying to help the people help themselves, or is the government wanting to control the people?
Is the government subject to the citizens, or is it the other way around.

cross_7":ec22xjr3 said:
Caustic Burno":ec22xjr3 said:

i agree 100%
i have a 12 yr old daughter and it is a constant battle to undo what she is being taught everyday at school, tv and so on.
in todays world it is acceptable to to do whatever feels good with no regard to what is morally right or wrong.
i try live by the code of live and let live but i don't like having the gay rights, sharia law, liberal social bs crammed down my throat.
i try to live my life according to the ways of our God in heaven and will not be deterred from that !!!

cross, i doubt seriously that anyone is trying to cram anything down your throat, especially in west texas. time doesn't go backwards and your daughter will most likely learn how to live in the world as it is in the present - as all of us have to. i believe morals have to be defined individually, but i don't push that idea on anyone else. it seems to be working though, as to the best of my knowledge the local, state and federal prisons are filled up with christains and not with any members of my family...........

cross_7":uj4l5htl said:
Caustic Burno":uj4l5htl said:

i agree 100%

cross, i doubt seriously that anyone is trying to cram anything down your throat, especially in west texas. time doesn't go backwards and your daughter will most likely learn how to live in the world as it is in the present - as all of us have to. i believe morals have to be defined individually, but i don't push that idea on anyone else. it seems to be working though, as to the best of my knowledge the local, state and federal prisons are filled up with christains and not with any members of my family...........

cross_7":srjp679j said:
Caustic Burno":srjp679j said:

i agree 100%

popc1lp4.gif

What would Frankie do?

How long to a lock down? :D

Oh shyt. Dont let geephus catch wind of that name alan.
And i lost all my guns years ago to a theif. Dont know where they went

hooknline":u0tazqh9 said:
Oh shyt. Dont let geephus catch wind of that name alan.
And i lost all my guns tears ago to a theif. Dont know where they went

Good riddance the board has been so mucher nicer place with her gone. Abusing her moderator power.

Tsmaxx don't know what you'e getting at but Christians aren't perfect either. I'd expect prisons in muslim countries to be full of muslims too and African prisons to be full of blacks. So why the slap at Christians? As the song goes we're "imperfect but forgiven child of God".

TennesseeTuxedo":30ymbx6f said:
I didn't know this was a conservative forum. :)
It isn;t and that's because Macon doesn;t allow politics on these boards!

Latest posts