Gun parts?

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot

Reaction score
I have 3 guns, I'd like order parts for. I'd like to order by phone, and talk to someone knowledgeable. Suggestions?????

Not knowing what type of firearm your looking for parts so just some to try, Numrich Gun Parts - for all around, if its a U.S Military firearm -the guys that work at the CMP are very, very knowledgeable. Winchesters - theirs a guy on the GunBroker Message Forum Ask the Expert goes by Bert H, he's tops on the list for researching and knowing the ins and outs of most of the old Winchesters.

Caustic Burno":hiztsm8y said:
Bigfoot":hiztsm8y said:
I have 3 guns, I'd like order parts for. I'd like to order by phone, and talk to someone knowledgeable. Suggestions?????

What type guns? Brand?

A stevens 311, A marlin 22. I need to look at it closely, not sure of it';s model. A heritage arms 22 pistol (may not be worth fixing).

Edited......Marlin says Glenfield Model 20

Got my parts ordered. I'll have no foggy idea how to put this ejector clip on the bolt of my 22, but for $12, I'll give it a try.

Parts came in today, got all 3 guns back functional in about 45 minutes. Gunsmithing, is not that complicated.

Bigfoot":25pny8w8 said:
Parts came in today, got all 3 guns back functional in about 45 minutes. Gunsmithing, is not that complicated.
one of my favorite things to do! I've been disassembling and reassembling guns since I was real young, nothing like knowing dad's going to be home soon and you need to have this gun back together before he finds out that you took it apart! (And having no idea how to put it back together) but i've got every gun I ever disassembled back together in working order (despite some of the stupid things I've done lol)

What did you need to fix on these guns?