Gun Maker Offers Sandy Hook Families $33 Million.

Help Support CattleToday:

Top Secret: here's what's really happening. Remington is paying the fee so we nervous nellies get freaked out and buy more guns. Further, Democrats are on the payroll of gun makers to push for additional gun legislation so we get freaked out and, guess what, buy more guns. They are actually behind all this to, guess what, get us freaked out so we, guess what, buy more guns. And guess what we are doing? Hasn't anyone really thought through this? This is all a ploy by gun makers because they know we will get freaked out and buy more guns! They know that we really don't need all these guns so sales would eventually decline unless they get gun owners to panic out of fear we will lose our guns! What would you do if you wanted to sell more guns? This isn't rocket science.

Smoking has been outlawed just about everywhere but outdoors in some places and the privacy of your own home. Cigarettes still exist but are much harder to buy than they used to be and priced to inhibit their use. The tobacco industry is but a shadow of what it used to be. So yes I am nervous, it will be death by a thousand papercuts not a beheading. You keep on thinking they won't take them that's exactly what they want you to think.
and they want you to think you will lose your guns so you will do what? buy more guns :) you live in fear, they live in wealth at your expense thanks to your fear. fear on bro! I'll keep my money.

Latest posts