Gun Ban?

Help Support CattleToday:

TR

Reaction score
I just heard on the news where San Francisco is banning all residents of the city from owning any firearms unless their job requires them to carry one. Of course the news blurb was only about 10 seconds long (imagine that!), and it gave no details other than the above, except that the residents have about 30 days to turn in their guns. Yup, just give them up!

Okay, so this is only San Francisco, but if it sets a precident there, it could happen anywhere. It must not be allowed to pass!

TR":ze0mh16e said:
I just heard on the news where San Francisco is banning all residents of the city from owning any firearms unless their job requires them to carry one. Of course the news blurb was only about 10 seconds long (imagine that!), and it gave no details other than the above, except that the residents have about 30 days to turn in their guns. Yup, just give them up!

Okay, so this is only San Francisco, but if it sets a precident there, it could happen anywhere. It must not be allowed to pass!

Pretty doubtful any real ban on guns can take place on George W's watch. San Francisco would actually benefit from a ban. There aren't any hunters there, just queers and criminals.

If it doesn't work in DC, which it doesn't, it sure won't work in Gay Bay. They may turn them in, yeah right, but it won't stop the predators.

dun

Why would they even have guns in San Francisco? Flowers in their hair, yeah. Guns? Na. Every gun in that whole town would probably fit inside one of their Yugos. And all the ammo would go in the glove box. Unless you put a bounty on rump rangers. Then there would be a massive inflow of weaponry.

Craig-TX

Yes, scarry! I don't think the USA will ever have a complete gun ban...it's in our Western heritage, agrarian roots, etc. to have and hold guns. After all, we left Europe in 1492, etc. for a reason, right?

Yes, regardless of any gun bans, criminals and whackos will always find and have a gun. Remember "Prohibition"?...that didn't work either.

Join the NRA, buy another handgun or long gun, and stand tall to support and protect your Second Amendment Rights. Do not vote for the liberals who want to take your rights away! Get a concealed handgun license. If you are living in a "gun ban" State...MOVE! Worldwide statistics reinforce the fact that in gun ban areas, violent crime has increased!

"If Guns Are Outlawed...Only Outlaws Will Have Guns"

I find it curious that some cattlemen don't find it extreamly offensive that anyone is having their guns banned. It doesn't matter if they're hunters or not. Folks living in cities have a constitutional right to own firearms for whatever purpose they deem desireable just like people in the country.

When the 2nd amendment states, "...... the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed," I take that to be just what it says. Shall not be infringed unless you live in a city? Shall not be infringed unless the gun isn't designed for hunting? Maybe even, shall not be infringed unless the infringment effects me? I think not!

We better wake up in this country, or we'll be going the way of England, Australia, and Canada.

rwtherefords":3m20uytf said:
I find it curious that some cattlemen don't find it extreamly offensive that anyone is having their guns banned. It doesn't matter if they're hunters or not. Folks living in cities have a constitutional right to own firearms for whatever purpose they deem desireable just like people in the country.

When the 2nd amendment states, "...... the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed," I take that to be just what it says. Shall not be infringed unless you live in a city? Shall not be infringed unless the gun isn't designed for hunting? Maybe even, shall not be infringed unless the infringment effects me? I think not!

We better wake up in this country, or we'll be going the way of England, Australia, and Canada.

Couldn't have said it better...Then the only one's that will have guns is the criminals..