guess what I got!

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Ican't wait for you to guess.....My very own computer!! So now when I'm housebound,I'll still be able to see things/talk to people!! How bout that!! :D

That's great Peg! So now when we're both going through chemo and feeling like crap, we can get on Cattle Today and be nasty to newbies (just kidding ofcourse :lol2: )

I'd feel naked without my computer. I hope it gives you years of amusement. Download some utube videos and have a laugh. I have heard that laughter really is good for you.

That is wonderful Peg, now you can post everyday.. :D

Make sure you guys are getting plenty of rest (Peg and Cypress) and don't let yourselves get run down. You are both in my prayers..

Now when I'm up at 3:00am I'll have something to do :banana: :banana:
I can bug y'all,and when I find out what this email thing is,I can bug my kids :lol2:

peg4x4":2ss6bzfq said:
Now when I'm up at 3:00am I'll have something to do :banana: :banana:
I can bug y'all,and when I find out what this email thing is,I can bug my kids :lol2:

You can bug them only if they read em. :lol: Guess I ought to check mine. Don't remember doing that this week end.

Hope to see you more often on "As the Cattle Churns". :)

Alright, Peg! That's great! You are gonna have a blast!

Alice

That's great, computers can be an endless supply of amusement and occupation if you are bored. I'm trying to convince my grandfather to get one because he is always complaining about how bored he is. Have fun!

I'v got a lot to learn bout this doohickey! :???: It's a laptop,no mouse,kinda like a 'wegee board" and my fingers are cracked,so typeing is ouchie. :( ..Mostely one finger...yes,the polite finger... :lol2: Anyway,I've always wanted to visit Australia& New Zeland,so now I almost can!! :banana:

You will get use to the finger pad and the difference in the keys. If the finger pad is very annoying...you can get a mouse for it, they're like twenty bucks.

:???: :compute: as I know nothing,the best thing is to ask----My pm box is full,but I can't figgure out how to erase/discard any..help??

Go to your private messages, click inbox, then there should be little white boxes in the corners of the list, click in the box (marking it), then go to the bottom there should be a a drop down list click on it and there will be an option that says delete marked (or something to that effect). Click on that and hit enter or whatever it says to do.

Now that you have your own puter, you got to load it up with your favorites. Get your hometown weather, email and lots of other junk available with the click. :compute:

Latest posts