Guess What I’m Doing

Help Support CattleToday:

Hope you have a can of wasp spray too......the unseasonably warm weather has the red wasps already buzzing around.

greybeard said:
Hope you have a can of wasp spray too......the unseasonably warm weather has the red wasps already buzzing around.

I have a can or two everywhere you look. Every time Parker's Bros. runs it on sale I load up.

greybeard said:

Neighbor just up the road killed a rattlesnake yesterday so they're coming out early as well.

TexasBred said:
greybeard said:

Neighbor just up the road killed a rattlesnake yesterday so they're coming out early as well.

I have been watching for them in this warm up. That is the ones that haven't drown. I can't get a 25 hp Kubota across this place much less a big tractor.
Thursday night supposed to be low thirties.

Everytime they protect a pest animal here my dad's always ranting we should have wiped them out when we had the chance. I'm not so harsh, just wished the government would do more to help us with subsidised netting/fencing and research.

Caustic Burno said:
greybeard said:

I have a can or two everywhere you look. Every time Parker's Bros. runs it on sale I load up.

That reminds me, I need to replenish my supply so I am prepared for them. I hate them things.

TexasBred said:
greybeard said:

Iv'e never seen (or heard) a rattler on this place, but the warm weather made me get antsy so I was fishing at the pond yesterday and found myself really watching where I was walking along the water's edge.

greybeard said:
TexasBred said:
greybeard said:

Iv'e never seen (or heard) a rattler on this place, but the warm weather made me get antsy so I was fishing at the pond yesterday and found myself really watching where I was walking along the water's edge.
I used to try to fish a little bit until I saw the first snake.
Then I would throw down the fishing rod and pick up the .22 and start hunting snakes.
Liked killing snakes a lot more than fishing.
Don't know if I ever mentioned it but I detest snakes.

Latest posts