Guess the weight

Help Support CattleToday:

artesianspringsfarm

Reaction score
Ran this pair across today. I think it will be a fun guessing game given people's varying cow size preference here. Guess this three year old's weight and her May 15 calf.

One more of this pair while we wait for a few more guesses. This is from 9/1. If it changes anyone's mind, go back and edit your post. Maybe I will send the winner some syrup. I know at least Vince will take it more seriously if I dangle that carrot.

artesianspringsfarm":175ctgr2 said:
One more of this pair while we wait for a few more guesses. This is from 9/1. If it changes anyone's mind, go back and edit your post. Maybe I will send the winner some syrup. I know at least Vince will take it more seriously if I dangle that carrot.

I can't believe we didn't make the time to get up there this year. I had big plans on going salmon fishing this fall, bought waders, fly rod and some tackle. With the moon on the grow are the salmon starting up the river? Anyone who hasn't had your maple syrup is missing out.

True Grit Farms":2iau2ajt said:
artesianspringsfarm":2iau2ajt said:

I can't believe we didn't make the time to get up there this year. I had big plans on going salmon fishing this fall, bought waders, fly rod and some tackle. With the moon on the grow are the salmon starting up the river? Anyone who hasn't had your maple syrup is missing out.

First big run must have started in the last two days judging by all the clowns in the river. I gotta get out there before Saturday since I will be out of town for a week after that.

Latest posts