Guess the state

Help Support CattleToday:

I actually was thinking the same thing, Lubbock area look's a lot like that on the drive as you are coming up on escarpment.[/quote]

Look at them mountains, that ain't the caprock :D[/quote]

:deadhorse:[/quote] yeah i dont see caprock :cowboy:

cmf1":120dixmw said:
Looks close to some driving I did a while back in Colorado.
Looks very far from Louisiana.

That would be a safe assumption. I would guess New Mexico.

0711-0069.jpg
what state ?? no cheating only guess's

ALACOWMAN":s8s0e4u9 said:
0711-0069.jpg

You think you can just post a picture here of some place and people are supposed to know where it is ? :D

Snake River, Wyoming

cross_7":15ng3gg9 said:
Alan":15ng3gg9 said:
My guess it's a slow time on CT.

Well do you want to talk about cattle, horses or women ;-)

Well, my lovely lady is being a real pain I the arse right now, her horses are always a pain in the arse, mine is not, :lol: . As far as cattle goes, cows are on new pasture and i'm still waiting for my last calf of the season ...... Slow time on CT. :lol:

Alan":277gngrl said:
cross_7":277gngrl said:
Alan":277gngrl said:
My guess it's a slow time on CT.

Well do you want to talk about cattle, horses or women ;-)

I don't know much about horses but the rest of your problems are cuz your a sorry cook ....:)
Got any thing planned for the holiday?

Well, my lovely lady is being a real pain I the arse right now, her horses are always a pain in the arse, mine is not, :lol: . As far as cattle goes, cows are on new pasture and i'm still waiting for my last calf of the season ...... Slow time on CT. :lol:

Dave":1dy2xt2w said:
ALACOWMAN":1dy2xt2w said:
0711-0069.jpg

Based on the number of trees showing fall colors I am guessin it is east of the Mississippi.
Is that why they call em the "blue ridge" mtns? We have a blue line here but it's underground. Sure would be some cool rock to build something with.

Latest posts