Guess the Breed Composition

Help Support CattleToday:

WalnutCrest

Reaction score
Picture taken at a farm near where I live ... this is a bull calf, about 9-10 months old, with a single spot of white at the end of his sheath. He's been off mama for about four months.

Smooth polled.

WCCC_--_Dagger_--_Aubrac_x_Mashona.jpg

Bright Raven":1ockvg73 said:
Don't know. But he is looking at the photographer like someone just insulted his family.
Reminds me of the Robert Ruark quote "A cape buffalo looks at you like you owe him money"

dun":gwlrokk1 said:
Bright Raven":gwlrokk1 said:
Don't know. But he is looking at the photographer like someone just insulted his family.
Reminds me of the Robert Ruark quote "A cape buffalo looks at you like you owe him money"

dun,

I enjoy his books. My favorite is Something of Value.

Something of Value is a novel based on events that took place in Kenya Colony during the violent Mau Mau insurrection of the 1950s, an uprising that was confined almost exclusively to members of the Kikuyu tribe. It is a powerful, gripping, and sometimes shocking novel that presents an enlightening glimpse into the lives of all.....

WalnutCrest":2fhfgc6y said:
Muddy ... you're always such a pleasant guy. Pfft.

BR ... he's actually pretty laid back.

I don't doubt that a bit. I was actually impressed with his keen looking head.

I am going to say there is a Mashona look to him.

M.Magis":1e5wczbc said:
Why make these posts if you're not going to give the answer?

Sorry ... been preoccupied with income (clients that haven't paid in too long) and expenses (kids and the start of school)...

I'll answer after I get the kids to bed.

WalnutCrest":30pdq5jt said:
M.Magis":30pdq5jt said:
Why make these posts if you're not going to give the answer?

Sorry ... been preoccupied with income (clients that haven't paid in too long) and expenses (kids and the start of school)...

I'll answer after I get the kids to bed.
Apparently you have a time to answered M.Magis' question but no answer for the original question.

WalnutCrest":m528zerg said:
Picture taken at a farm near where I live ... this is a bull calf, about 9-10 months old, with a single spot of white at the end of his sheath. He's been off mama for about four months.

Smooth polled.

WCCC_--_Dagger_--_Aubrac_x_Mashona.jpg

There's got to be some Black Angus, and perhaps some.. Gelbvieh?

Latest posts