Guess I'm joinin' the suit

Help Support CattleToday:

plumber_greg

Reaction score
Got a letter a few days ago, a company called Prime Tanning Corp. gave some of us free fertilizer for 12 years that was the by-product of removing hair from beef hides. Turns out some people are gettin' a lot of brain tumors, they call it a tumor cluster. I've had on for 8 years, it doesn't grow, and isn't cancerous, it's just there. Two years ago, they put the equlivient of a 175-80-80 with a ton of lime on my pastures. The only problem is they were also putting on something called hexavalent chromium, also known as chromium 6. Erin Brokwitch, my spelling is terrible, is in the mix of it all. Her and her lawyers from Los Angeles are the ones that sued a company and won 333 million for the people in her hometown. Probably saw the story on tv. Anyway, gonna' join them for the grandkids, my wife and I don't want anything, we were happy not to have to buy fertilizer for that time. Hope they don't want to remove six feet of dirt from my farm, that'll suck for grass. gs

Always heard there ain't no such thing as a free lunch. I'm not too concerned with lawyers and such. Did hear today on the news that they tried to destroy 80 pallets of doucments in a warehouse, but were stopped.

Latest posts