Guess her weight

Help Support CattleToday:

lithuanian farmer

Reaction score
Just want to know if anybody will be able to guess this cow's weight. :)
She's 14 years old, Herefordxdairy. Not very tall. I'm ~5'6'' and her withers would be around my chest.

DSCF3080.jpg
She with this year calf. Calf weaned at 480lbs at almost 6 months.
DSCF2603.jpg
Photo from a few years ago. She started keeping condition worse this year and had problems with udder after all these years.

Have fun! :tiphat:

Funny thing is my original thoughts were that she was about 1750-1800 lbs but I figured I would be laughed out of the forum...HA HA.
So I scaled back my guess to better fit the thoughts of what people were used to looking at here. Your cattle are bigger and heavier there than most I have seen anywhere else. They also have more real muscle than many here. I can remember reading some of the weights that you had posted and 2000 lbs is somewhat common for you isn't it?

farmerjan":qw06k3di said:
Funny thing is my original thoughts were that she was about 1750-1800 lbs but I figured I would be laughed out of the forum...HA HA.
So I scaled back my guess to better fit the thoughts of what people were used to looking at here. Your cattle are bigger and heavier there than most I have seen anywhere else. They also have more real muscle than many here. I can remember reading some of the weights that you had posted and 2000 lbs is somewhat common for you isn't it?
Internet pics Are deceiving..going on what he said her height was and her condition,, had one that was 1600 pnds that would dwarf her... Her bones must weigh a ton...

Latest posts