Group of Bred Heifers

Help Support CattleToday:

Brute: Thanks. That helps me more than you know.

Ranch: My group is Gulf Coast Cattle Classifieds. I'll look up the one you mentioned.

There is a guy in Erwinville that sells fine bred hefers you should contact. I have his info if you would like.

I will have 90 - 100 head depending on vet check blk and bb confirmed bred ready to go next April. AIed to +15 CED -1.6 BW Angus bull cleaned up with lbw reg. angus bulls. Will contract now for groups of 25 or more gate cut. Priced to move!

lawdawg21":16kyjh0z said:
There is a guy in Erwinville that sells fine bred hefers you should contact. I have his info if you would like.

PM me the info. I'm open to options.

My group is Gulf Coast Cattle Classifieds.

In gate cut, who does the gate cutting? For example, the guy in Unionville, TN with the bred heifers mentioned gate cut in his offering. I understand the term, I just don't understand who does the cutting.

MudHog":150l13iz said:
In gate cut, who does the gate cutting? For example, the guy in Unionville, TN with the bred heifers mentioned gate cut in his offering. I understand the term, I just don't understand who does the cutting.

I've heard it used different ways so I would ask the seller to clarify. Some people use it as in they will cut out what ever you want to buy, same thing as sorting. I've also heard it used in a way that means the first X amount thru the gate is what you get.

RanchMan90":3b6rsu4z said:
I've usually heard if refer to a more random unbias selection, such as cutting cards. Would verify with seller though.
That's how it is around these parts

Latest posts