Groom shoots bride dead.....

Help Support CattleToday:

That is not an accident that is ignorance ,,complete stupidity.

There is a reason that not just anyone willy nilly should have a gun...

Stories like this p me off to no end .... :mad:

My Daddy said you don't shoot at anything you can't see fully. He also taught me that guns are always loaded,includeing the one you just unloaded and that knives are sharp!

hillsdown":3ry7ez8s said:

Good ole canuck nanny state excuse.
This was murder, don't blame the gun.

62 ain't old, just about to be married, excellent marksmanship from a fool who don't know who's in bed with him. They write it off because they "loved" each other?

Yeah, right.

Just me and the wife live in our house,and I think before I shot at a prowler I would be sure where she's at first. This was a case of stupidity.

Cal

hillsdown":2bzmjuge said:

And let's not forget the willy nilly's that get behind the wheel of automobile.
After all don't they kill more than gun owners?
Maby we need to throw in also drug dealers.
Or is something about a gun that makes you more Dead than other means to kill.
Must be something about a gun that scares people more I don't know.
All I know is just the mention of a gun drives some people balistic.

Cal

ummm drug dealers are prosecuted ...Duh..

So are people that cause death with a car it is called vehicular manslaughter..

Why is this person not being charged..

Oh I guess the stupid b@tch should have stayed in bed where she was supposed to be all along.. :roll:

I have nothing against guns ,in fact still own my 357, but I have a problem with people who are not responsible ..

This was either complete fricken stupidity or murder, either way then, the @sshole should never had had a gun to begin with.

hillsdown":1xkhtbrg said:
This was either complete fricken stupidity or murder, either way then, the @sshole should never had had a gun to begin with.

Why blame the gun?

Looks like a bunch of similarily stupid folks are gonna say stupid is as stupid does, and walk on.

Where is the gun at fault?

I never blamed the gun ,I blamed the ahole that owned it. Learn to read and BTW re read your first post as well as it made ZERO sense..

This is frickin murder ,no matter how you look at it .....Get a clue.

Now I am calling out the whole judiciary system that lets this aholes walk free..

hillsdown":2fe9ptck said:
I never blamed the gun ,I blamed the ahole that owned it. Learn to read and BTW re read your first post as well as it made ZERO sense..

Now I am calling out the whole judiciary system that lets this aholes walk free..
Or at least manslaughter, I'd say, I think if I'm not mistaken what you would call 'Murder in the second degree?' and he walks free among us.

hillsdown":2cwyzuhs said:

Nope, you said "There is a reason that not just anyone willy nilly should have a gun..."
Which means gun control.

There is reading and then there is reading comprehension. Possibly without meaning to, you made a pro gun control statement.Your last sentence pertaining to the judiciary, is the universal problem, whether it be violent crime, impaired driving etc..
Those responsible are not made to attone for it, and the rest of us suffer.
Much easier and safer to blame an inanimate object.

Notice I made no childish insults, although I had plenty of ammo. :lol2:

I know a women who was very afraid of guns, i got her a air soft pistol to teach her gun safty and learn to shot...In three weeks she bought herself a real gun and got her carry permit, and she is a expert now, with 4 hours of class...This is the sh-t that scares the he!! out of me...Went from anti gun to pro gun, from fear to cockie, from know noting to expert in less than a month.. This is the problem with guns ,they(the gun) does not care who owns it or what it kills and that is it only perpose is to Kill....Guns make killing easy, it is hard to kill with a knife,bat, or bare hands,, guns make even a 3 year old deadly....

Guns are used 2.5 million times a year in self-defense. Law-abiding citizens use guns to defend themselves against criminals as many as 2.5 million times every year—or about 6,850 times a day. This means that each year, firearms are used more than 80 times more often to protect the lives of honest citizens than to take lives

Accidental Deaths yearly (six causes)

Falls 13,322
Poison (solid, liquid) 12,757
Choking on food or other object 4,313
Drowning 3,402
Fires, flames 3,377
Firearms 776

Jogeephus":2h1lkggy said:
That is stupid. Bet he's even got a driver's license.

Check the insurance policies. If the deceased has one with the shooter's name on it, I would say the shooter has a good chance at getting convicted even if he is actually innocent.

user1":1gei99ue said:
Guns are used 2.5 million times a year in self-defense. Law-abiding citizens use guns to defend themselves against criminals as many as 2.5 million times every year—or about 6,850 times a day. This means that each year, firearms are used more than 80 times more often to protect the lives of honest citizens than to take lives

Falls 13,322
Drowning 3,402
Fires, flames 3,377
Firearms 776

Looks pretty clear to me. We need to pass a law making it illegal to fall or drink poison.

Jogeephus":39ybuv25 said:
user1":39ybuv25 said:

Falls 13,322
Drowning 3,402
Fires, flames 3,377
Firearms 776

Looks pretty clear to me. We need to pass a law making it illegal to fall or drink poison.
Right, and dihydrogen monoxide is a lot more deadly than firearms. Need to get rid of it...
I think there is more to the story, like Hsire said insurance or alcohol.

Latest posts