Gro-Tec AG Land Fescue 7 with Rumensin versus Vitaferm Concept Aid, the mineral debate rages...

Help Support CattleToday:

I always wanted to try Vitaferm but there were no dealers in Western Washington. This thread got me to searching. Found out that the livestock supply dealer in Baker City is a dealer for Vitaferm. Now all I need is some cows to try it on.

Dave said:
I always wanted to try Vitaferm but there were no dealers in Western Washington. This thread got me to searching. Found out that the livestock supply dealer in Baker City is a dealer for Vitaferm. Now all I need is some cows to try it on.

I don't think you will be disappointed, I don't want to Jinx it but we are having VERY good first time conception rates.

Dave said:
I got some concept-aid from a farmer in Canby in April, in June I'm heading to Tenn and I plan on dragging some back with me.

Latest posts