Gripple

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven

Reaction score
I bought a gripple from Farm Fence Solutions. It is a cool tool! I have never been able to satisfy myself with my fence braces using bracing wire. This tool my change that.

My question now is regarding repairs of net wire. Let's say I have a net fence that has two broken horizonal strands (I do) and I want to pull it together with a gripple tensioner or connector and tighten. But the ends just come together - they do not overlap. How do I do that?

callmefence":3ugcxg3d said:
A short piece of high tensile wire and two gripples.
You can use a crimp and one gripple and it's a little cheaper. I've personally just about quit using crimps altogether.

Simple. I didn't think of that. Thanks

Bright Raven":wt0vmqqo said:
I bought a gripple from Farm Fence Solutions. It is a cool tool! I have never been able to satisfy myself with my fence braces using bracing wire. This tool my change that.

My question now is regarding repairs of net wire. Let's say I have a net fence that has two broken horizonal strands (I do) and I want to pull it together with a gripple tensioner or connector and tighten. But the ends just come together - they do not overlap. How do I do that?

Who says that old people don't embrace new technology?

Ken

Latest posts