Grinches Beware!!

Help Support CattleToday:

angie1

Reaction score
Say, last year we had a thread on Christmas songs that we liked ~ remember? Anyhow, it is after Thanksgiving now, and I was wanting to download some Christmas music. I love Christmas songs, and last year while reading the list I kept thinking "Oh Yeah! Thats a great song ~ I hadn't thought of that one!" :clap: So if you have a favorite, or several favorites, or specific singers version of an old favorite, or a new favorite ~ please post 'em for all of us to enjoy!!

Elvis Presley "In the Ghetto"

It is a Great song. If anyone want to list to the words.

Ah ~ you too hd??? :???:
Fine, but I will resurrect this for sure come Monday if I have no responses by then. I will also be forwarding a copy of this to Santa :santa: along with any other pm's stating "bah humbug". Be aware that I will be advising you be added to the "naughty" list. :nod:

os ~ thank you Ww

angie":1f56xnyh said:
Fine, but I will resurrect this for sure come Monday if I have no responses by then. I will also be forwarding a copy of this to Santa :santa: along with any other pm's stating "bah humbug". Be aware that I will be advising you be added to the "naughty" list. :nod:

os ~ thank you Ww

I really thought mine was a good song. You never listened to the words did you? It is a great song.

Add me after you answer.

Wewild":77qn8moi said:
I really thought mine was a good song. You never listen to the words did you? It is a great song.
Add me after you answer.
Nah ~ yours is a great song!! Thats why I added the "p.s.", you posted while I was replying.

angie":11kqmhtf said:

os ~ thank you Ww

OK I promise to behave. 8)

I did put my outdoor lights up a couple of days ago , will turn them on in a week or so.
Also I bought brand new very fancy decorations to put on our tree this year, first one I have put up in 3 years and it will be a real one.
Here is the kicker I told my family that no ifs ands or buts that I am doing Christmas this year, first time since Christmas '03. :santa:
So I guess I do have the spirit in me but will not bring myself to listen to songs until at least Jan.24th.. :cowboy:

Wewild, I am not familiar with that song..

Since I want tons and tons of Christmas presents from Santa here goes in no particular order:

The Nutcracker(all the songs)
Silent Night
Ave Maria

Since we are doing p.s.'s here one for you angel...p.s. how was the Thanksgiving steak? Did ya stuff it or dress it? :D

Right off the top of my head, I'd have to say "Little Drummer Boy" and "Silent Night" are my favorites. I still have an old Barbara Streisand Christmas album I bought probably 30-35 years ago. Her version of "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" still gives me goose bumps.

MistyMorning":2p04kl33 said:
Since we are doing p.s.'s here one for you angel...p.s. how was the Thanksgiving steak? Did ya stuff it or dress it? :D
I was left in charge of cooking it while the rest of the family was out live trapping the house cat. I left the lid off the grill and went in to answer the phone (sister wanting to know if we caught the cat). Went back out and had a bon fire in the grill.

It was not so bad if you scraped off the black stuff.

angie":98kph219 said:
MistyMorning":98kph219 said:
I was left in charge of cooking it whole the rest of the family was out live trapping the house cat. I left the lid off the grill and went in to answer the phone (sister wanting to know if we caught the cat). Went back out and had a bon fire in the grill.

It was not so bad if you scraped off the black stuff.

Gee, it almost sounds like you were planning on cooking the cat. How was it? :D

VanC":1pjrgrxd said:
Gee, it almost sounds like you were planning on cooking the cat. How was it? :D
Nah ~ everybody knows cat is for Easter dinner, not Tgiving! Besides, thats my sisters speciality. :nod:

angie":1actpw5h said:
MistyMorning":1actpw5h said:
whole the rest of the family was out live trapping the house cat.

YOU may be a redneck if the whole rest of the family was out live trapping the house cat. (Not that there is anything wrong with that)

Ww maybe I will if it is really that good..

Angie, I have never heard of live trapping a house cat. Just how does one go about doing it. You should have served lutefisk, I hear cats love it ... :lol2:

hillsdown":3l9m1nw0 said:
Ww maybe I will if it is really that good..

Angie, I have never heard of live trapping a house cat. Just how does one go about doing it. You should have served lutefisk, I hear cats love it ... :lol2:
Ok. It is weird. In my own defense, it was neither my house nor my house cat. It is my moms. She had earlier set the trap out with no bait. To her surprise she caught nothing. :help: I said "Mom.....did you really think the cat would just walk into the trap??" Now I think she put turkey in there. Still no luck (which is good luck if you ask me). If I am a red neck I have been told it is because I use tape and toilet paper instead of BandAids. My kids are in awe of real BandAids.

Yes Ww picked a good song, it is a sad song I think, but it is a classic. I think you will know it when you hear it hd.

I love Christmas music and am already listening to it. I have a lot of favourites, in no particular order:
O Holy Night - Sandi Patti
Wonder as I Wander
Gabriel's Message - Sting
What Child is This?
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
O Come O Come Emmanuel - Neil Diamond
Mary Did you Know?
Carol of the Bells - Has to be just instrumental I have an instrumental CD called Carol of the Bells that has this song on it as well as other and it is just great. - (BTW I have one cow #90 that loves this song, sounds crazy but when I play it she comes and stands at the window of my vehicle with ears just going)
There's one by Loreena McKennitt that I love but I forget which it is....
I also get a kick out of Six White Boomers.
The song that Rudolph's girlfriend sings in the show. I always loved it as a kid and still look forward to it every year.

angie":2hfm2y7i said:
Still no luck (which is good luck if you ask me). If I am a red neck I have been told it is because I use tape and toilet paper instead of BandAids. My kids are in awe of real BandAids.
++

That would be a second indicator. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts