Grid girls will be packing the unemployed lines....

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2018/01/31/ ... races.html

Formula 1 is ending the practice of featuring "grid girls" at its races, as the tradition has increasingly come under fire from critics.

The women, often provocatively dressed, would parade around on the track prior to the beginning of a race, accompanying drivers to their cars and sometimes holding umbrellas to protect them from the sun.

callmefence":1mp85dn9 said:
Good grief, who's gonna protect the drivers from the sun?

Give me an idea......Me and you work in the sun, and these girls are looking for a job. :banana:

callmefence":3l9gz1g5 said:
Farm Fence Solutions":3l9gz1g5 said:
callmefence":3l9gz1g5 said:
Good grief, who's gonna protect the drivers from the sun?

Give me an idea......Me and you work in the sun, and these girls are looking for a job. :banana:

The bosses ain't gonna allow that farm.

They can't say "yes" if you don't ask. And, you're just trying to help these keep these women from spiraling out of control. Heck, BF has become the Lingerie League's #1 fan this week, I bet you can pull this off.

Bestoutwest":1kzo11pj said:
callmefence":1kzo11pj said:
Farm Fence Solutions":1kzo11pj said:

They can't say "yes" if you don't ask. And, you're just trying to help these keep these women from spiraling out of control. Heck, BF has become the Lingerie League's #1 fan this week, I bet you can pull this off.

I ask ...she says as long as it makes money why would I care.... :?

callmefence":jofzom7u said:
Bestoutwest":jofzom7u said:
callmefence":jofzom7u said:

I ask ...she says as long as it makes money why would I care.... :?

See, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Now if their sisters are as hot as they are, I think it's time for some chain migration.

jltrent":2z3u1dhk said:
Formula 1 is ending the practice of featuring "grid girls" at its races, as the tradition has increasingly come under fire from critics.
It ain't because of the critics... it's supply and demand from all them banjo playing, deliverance, crossover southern
race fans.
:)

Son of Butch":24lqoxu1 said:
jltrent":24lqoxu1 said:
It ain't because of the critics... it's supply and demand from all them banjo playing, deliverance, crossover southern
race fans.
:)

And here we go! :pop:

Bigfoot":37khuzb8 said:
They could join the LFL.

LFL requires more talent than just carrying a big piece of painted cardboard around or sitting on the hood of a car. The first fingernail them Formula1 girls broke, you'd think they had a concussion..

Latest posts