GreenWillow question about rodgers sale

Help Support CattleToday:

oakcreekfarms

Reaction score
My dad said that he heard a mc daniels bought Phoenix, he is from Oklahoma. Do you know him or where he might be located. I was wanting to go see the bull when he gets him down here.

oakcreekfarms":3s9ox3y0 said:
My dad said that he heard a mc daniels bought Phoenix, he is from Oklahoma. Do you know him or where he might be located. I was wanting to go see the bull when he gets him down here.

I had forgotten that the sale was this weekend.

I don't know of a registered Hereford breeder named that. I know a McDaniels who has some commercial cows who was wanting a Hereford bull a while back, but I can't feature him having the money for Phoenix, nor the will to go to the sale, as he wanted to buy my last herd bull, but never got around to driving fifteen or twenty miles to see him or close the deal.

He went for around 10,300-not sure on the exact price. I wish someone would get a better picture of him.

oakcreek- I'm pretty sure MC James, Diamond J farms bought the bull and he's in Beaver, OK.

If you go see him, let us know how he looks. I thought he looked really good, but that was over the internet.Certainly didn't look like the picture did him justice.

Latest posts