Green Inauguration

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep getting this image of Bill Murray in his radiation suit cleaning the pool in Caddy Shack. I wonder how many people that'll be at the inaguration have even seen horse dung?

john250":e67l2rsv said:
VanC":e67l2rsv said:
I wonder how many people that'll be at the inaguration have even seen horse dung?

Surely they'll visit Congress while they are there.

Thats's BS not HS.

If the EPA has anything to do with it I can guarantee you at some point the horse hockey will end up in one of those biohazard bags.

mnmtranching":3lopef1d said:
tom4018":3lopef1d said:
Read somewhere that police are coming from all over the country and being sworn in as temporary DC officers. Security force is suppose to top 40,000, more troops than Afghanistan they said. Wonder what the price tag is?

"W" cost 40 mil. Barack will cost the tx payers 100 mil min. But it will be money well spent :cry2: at this time. :???:

I heard more like 150 million...is this the "stimulus package" he's been talking????

I was taught that silence means consent so just for the record, I think this thread is mean spirited and small minded. In fact, the kind of people who think this way would not be someone I associate with and don't plan to in the future. I am gone from this board. Let the buzz begin.

Green Creek":224cfdph said:
I was taught that silence means consent so just for the record, I think this thread is mean spirited and small minded. In fact, the kind of people who think this way would not be someone I associate with and don't plan to in the future. I am gone from this board. Let the buzz begin.

I agree, Green Creek. It seems to have taken a quick turn in an ugly direction. :(

Back to picking up the horse poop in the parade. In high school I was on the drill team. You ain't lived until you've marched behind the horses in freezing temps. That stuff is slick, I'll tell ya!

Alice

TexasBred":2ejyuy1u said:
mnmtranching":2ejyuy1u said:
tom4018":2ejyuy1u said:
Read somewhere that police are coming from all over the country and being sworn in as temporary DC officers. Security force is suppose to top 40,000, more troops than Afghanistan they said. Wonder what the price tag is?

"W" cost 40 mil. Barack will cost the tx payers 100 mil min. But it will be money well spent :cry2: at this time. :???:

I heard more like 150 million...is this the "stimulus package" he's been talking????
150 million is just chump change compared to the real payoffs. The real pilliaging of the taxpayers and Lady Liberty is yet to begin.

Okay, I was wrong and I apologize. The point is that this country is going into the dumper and I don't see the point in spending three times what the previous president spent in 2005. You have talk the talk, and it doesn't look to me like he's doing such a good job of walking the walk, and he hasn't even been sworn in.

I bet if someone took a poll of how many people approve of the spending for this party, a party for cripes sake, we would find that people would overwhelmingly disapprove. If President Obama wants to be a man of the people, he needs to recognize that people in this country are hurting, and that we don't need a huge party, paid for by taxpayers, to celebrate the beginning of his presidency, history making or not.

I know I'm not watching. I want to see the results of all this promising. It isn't getting off to a good start.

Lammie...don't worry...if Green and Alice are the only two you offend then you're ok. :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts