Green Bay at Dallas Cowboys 34-31

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch

Reaction score
WOW... 34-31 as time expires... What a finish!
What was Dallas thinking by kicking the field goal early and leaving 40 seconds on the clock for Aaron Rogers, when they could have run one more play and taken another 20 seconds off the clock or at least forced the Packers to burn a timeout?

6 straight games that the Packers have scored 30 or more points.

I guess spotting green bay 18 points at the start wasn;t a good idea

I felt Dallas was too lose and that's what hurt them in the first quarter. You could see them snap out of it and play football. You wonder what the outcome would had been had they snapped out of it earlier or not have had the bye week

Heck of an entertaining game though

TexasBred":2r1kx5lx said:
4th down....take the 3 points.
I'm pretty sure it wasn't 4th down... I believe they had the option of running another play, but kicked it early so in case
of a muffed snap it would give them a do over... but time and Aaron Rogers proved to be the much bigger danger.

I think Cowboys may have built their new stadium on an Indian burial ground and are cursed...
never to return to the Super Bowl again.

Son of Butch":30pvmfiu said:
The same.... NFL is as scripted as the WWF :)

Until some pesky owner goes against the flow and moves your cities team to la after to block the raiders from coming to so cal. :bang:

Or maybe that's scripted too just get us to watch to hate a team. :clap:

scripted, what a joke, :lol2: Texas you just got beat by the smallest team in the market, you never led and you didn't deserve to win, maybe next year, go pack.

no, nothing is better than watching Americas true team win, the Packers, spotting them 18 points, , must have missed something, packers probably didn't deserve them points, refs did everything to help them, 5 yards on a 15 yard penalty, receiver comes back with his jersey ripped off, no call. :roll:

haase":t13mte31 said:
refs did everything to help them, 5 yards on a 15 yard penalty, receiver comes back with his jersey ripped off, no call. :roll:

They were bad calls / no calls on both teams. The zebras were not good.

Caustic Burno":2gpv26gb said:
Nothing finer than watching Dallas loose.

I like watching Jerry lose. It's must see TV when. Even better with Romo.

But I like that Prescott kid. I like watching him play in college. Wish there was some way for him to have success without Jones.

Commercialfarmer":xajg9vjv said:
Caustic Burno":xajg9vjv said:
Nothing finer than watching Dallas loose.

I like watching Jerry lose. It's must see TV when. Even better with Romo.

But I like that Prescott kid. I like watching him play in college. Wish there was some way for him to have success without Jones.

Just the thought of Dallas playing at Reliant Field was revolting and sickening at the same time.
The thought of them not is pure elation
I am pulling for the Steelers and Falcons now.

Caustic Burno":1x6zd8sb said:
I am pulling for the Steelers and Falcons now.
Matty ICE... because he's always Ice Cold whenever you need him.
This may be the year he shakes the label of being a choker in big games... I'm pulling for him too.

Arron Rodgers, his father confirmed Aaron hasn't spoken to his family since Christmas 2014 and they don't even have his cell phone number... saying fame changes people. Didn't attend his grandfather's funeral ect, reports from childhood friends and a former team mate or 2 that he's an arrogant s.o.b.