Great News!

Help Support CattleToday:

FarmGirl10

Reaction score
After a couple months of searching for a job and coming up with nothing, I decided to go visit my family in Ohio. Stopped at a friends house before leaving KS where i ended up getting held up about an extra 3.5 hours. About 5 minutes after leaving her house i got a phone call, didn't recognize the number so i let it go to voicemail. Well I was getting called for an interview right away. So I turned the car around and headed back to the house. Well, its a good thing i got held up at my friends house bcuz otherwise i would have been to far to turn around. Well I got the job and start on Saturday! :D Finally.

lavacarancher":2hqa1ntt said:
Doing what? I know it doesn't matter, just curious. I wish you all the best.
Thank you, and the job is a hairstylist. Finally getting to do what i went to school for feels nice. :)

Getting ready for work....very nervous. Hopefully that goes away soon.

FarmGirl10":2m67hju2 said:

It'll be okay. If you mess up just shave their heads. Its almost summer anyway. :D

backhoeboogie":lsvdadjp said:
FarmGirl10":lsvdadjp said:

It'll be okay. If you mess up just shave their heads. Its almost summer anyway. :D
Luckily that didn't have to happen. Boss looked at my first hair cut and said I was really good. :) Followed that up with 12 more. Did mainly skin fades, going to miss doing women's hair but the money for doing mainly mens hair is soooo much better. Plus guys tip better. :)

hooknline":3nlos188 said:
Just a FYI. Guys tip better when you accidently Brush up against em. At least I do.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I will have to keep that in mind.

After i got off work today I noticed I had a voicemail. Another salon called wanting me to come in for an interview. Lol, i guess "when it rains, it pours" is very true. Going to call them in the morning and tell them no thanks. :D

Latest posts