Grease Pencil Removal

Help Support CattleToday:

Stocker Steve

Reaction score
I have been hauling home a lot of auction projects - - most with some grease pencil numbers on them. What is an easy way to take the grease pencil writing off?

Back before digital was the norm, layout for print required using grease pencil to make crop marks on photos. AquaNet hairspray and papertowel would remove the pencil marks without damaging the pics.

farmwriter":oy256lm0 said:
Back before digital was the norm, layout for print required using grease pencil to make crop marks on photos. AquaNet hairspray and papertowel would remove the pencil marks without damaging the pics.

AquaNet is also the best propellant I've found for potato cannons, that's some potent stuff!

cfpinz":33tjhguf said:
farmwriter":33tjhguf said:

AquaNet is also the best propellant I've found for potato cannons, that's some potent stuff!

and AquaNet was suggested for ring worm. Sounds like I need a can right next to the WD40!

Latest posts