Grandma writes to us.

Help Support CattleToday:

flaboy+

Reaction score
Dear Kids,

I am very happy in the new residence you have put me in.

This week we actually got to go outside for an hour.

I haven't been feeling very good this week - the friend I shared a room with died yesterday. I am coping pretty well with my sorrows. It's been six months since you've visited me last, I guess you're all pretty busy. It's OK, I've learned to use the Internet to pass the time. And the computer in the rec room has a pretty decent web cam.

So you can remember what I look like, I have attached a recent picture of myself. You all take care, and write to me soon.

With all of my heart.

Love, Grandma

Picture deleted by moderator

Yep, it just shows the little box with a red X where the pic is supposed to be. I think I may have heard this one before but can't remember what he pic is.

El_Putzo":2kk57hwz said:
Yep, it just shows the little box with a red X where the pic is supposed to be. I think I may have heard this one before but can't remember what he pic is.

Try once more. I just looked and it was saved as a .bmp. I changed it to .jpg.

Ahhh, I see says the blind man.......

I can't believe that sweet little old granny would do something like that. :lol:

El_Putzo":jslaxor4 said:
Ahhh, I see says the blind man.......

I can't believe that sweet little old granny would do something like that. :lol:

Oh well, I guess I got moderated. Seen and heard much worse on here than someone telling their grandchildren they are number one in her book. :lol: