Grand Torino

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie

Reaction score
Has anyone here seen Eastwood's new movie "Grand Torino" yet? I am hearing it is a real hoot. It is kind of hard to follow the dialog because of all the laughter going on in the theatre. Sounds as tho the PC folks aren't going to be happy about this movie.

I heard the same thing. Heard it was a great movie. One of Clint's finest. If you are a thin skinned liberal, I think this show is not for you.

From the previews I've seen on TV, I kinda thought it was gonna be like a Charles Bronson movie. I didn't know it had laughs in it. I just looked it up and it's showing here...Van and I will probably go this weekend. He is definitely not a thin skinned liberal. :lol2:

Speaking of movies showing here...we usually get all the first run movies. As of yet, the movie "W" has not been shown here and it's looking as though it won't. Maybe we have too many thin skinned conservatives in my little rural Texas town. ;-)

Alice

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":39v6krl2 said:
From the previews I have seen it looks like classic Eastwood in the Dirty Harry style. Gotta love it !
i want too see it ,, my son was explaining it too me yesterday.. the further along he got he stopped and said he sounds just like you.

Alice":on83hnuq said:
Speaking of movies showing here...we usually get all the first run movies. As of yet, the movie "W" has not been shown here and it's looking as though it won't. Maybe we have too many thin skinned conservatives in my little rural Texas town. ;-)

Alice

Never heard of that movie but I doubt W will be coming to our theaters either. That is of course - if we had theaters. Afterall, after living it for 8 years why would you pay to have to re-live it? ;-)

Jogeephus":22awj2kp said:
I heard the same thing. Heard it was a great movie. One of Clint's finest. If you are a thin skinned liberal, I think this show is not for you.

I am hearing it is a lot like Archie Bunker meets Hollywood - and he's taking names. I had to shut them up because they'd have ruined it for me. Another guy said he took his wife to see it and they got there an hour early - didn't get seats.

Well now.......

The wife and I got some free movie tickets for Christmas and some free food gift cards, so I'll confess - we actually went to town to see a movie.

We went to see Grand Torino and it was great. What you see in the trailers and previews is there, but there is a much deeper story than that. It was one of Clints' best.

Crowderfarms":1de7bqps said:
I dont get into a lot of movies, but this one is a pretty much "gotta see".

It is a "gotta see". Clint is as dirty as ever in this one, but if you have kept up with him over the past few years, he has got deep too. I won't give it away, but this one is a "must see".

Perhaps Clint at his finest.............

Onthebit":15gwvmxa said:
you can watch it online if you google project free tv.....good movie!

You sure can if you want to do it that way. Perhaps you want to sell your cows/calves for nothing too. Don't mean to step on your toes here, but project free tv is illegal.

My oldest son is in the music business, and television and movies are no different than music. When you download or play music that does not remit royalties to the appropriate parties, it's theft.

:stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop:

Latest posts