grain trailer

Help Support CattleToday:

You might be able to find a two wheel cart used for seed test plots.These will have a gas motor,scales,and a ball hitch.I have seen them on Ebay sell for 7 or 800.HMI in coalgate Ok make a feed cart w/a gas motor I think.

i got an auger from tractor supply on order. i havent got it yet. by the time i got a westfield or a bazooka or similar the shipping killed me. nothin used i could find . the delivery to the local store made the deal work. even at 350 bucks
im gonna try it out of the dump trlr i haul it in and build a little hopper and run it off a small 110 motor so i can use the generator in the truck if i need to do a delivey.
its 5x10..gotta be better than shoveling it..i did 5 tons last weekend by myself into 55 gallon drums..im over all that

gary

i did 5 tons last weekend by myself into 55 gallon drums..im over all that

I don't blame you.

I picked up a used grain trailer a few years ago for 3000.00. I thought it was a good deal cause it was in very good shape.

Hope you can get it worked out.

dieselbeef":23b1uhtv said:
i got an auger from tractor supply on order. i havent got it yet. by the time i got a westfield or a bazooka or similar the shipping killed me. nothin used i could find . the delivery to the local store made the deal work. even at 350 bucks
im gonna try it out of the dump trlr i haul it in and build a little hopper and run it off a small 110 motor so i can use the generator in the truck if i need to do a delivey.
its 5x10..gotta be better than shoveling it..i did 5 tons last weekend by myself into 55 gallon drums..im over all that

gary

Sounds slick.
You are turning that big diesel into a feed truck!

Latest posts