Graham Angus Breeding Albany Ga

Help Support CattleToday:

budhill

Reaction score
Trying to locate those breeders that are breeding strictly Graham Angus genetics

Breeders of Graham genetics, please contact me at [email protected]. I have a sizeable herd of Graham cattle, and I want to continue the line. The Graham line is a very important gene poole with a lot of good qualities that need to be continued. I have maintained their line breeding program now for 1
Graham has gone full time commercial as dictated by good calf prices and the number of cows they have

Not an Angus breeder, but there was a Graham Angus breeder in OK that had a complete herd dispersal sale fall 2011. We picked up a pair.

Continuing previous post on Graham-----I have maintained Graham's line bred program for 12 years. I may need other Graham sources. Graham has converted to a strick commercial operation and can do so sucessfully considering the hugh number of cows they have and the good calf prices. Contact me. Check my website. http://www.hillvuefarm.com.

I know a guy in who has a big ranch in Florida that Graham heifers for sale. They've used Graham bulls and genetics for years.

Fire Sweep Ranch":bztf7y9m said:
Not an Angus breeder, but there was a Graham Angus breeder in OK that had a complete herd dispersal sale fall 2011. We picked up a pair.

Could you ask this person to contact me at [email protected] so I can talk Graham cattle with him

budhill":bpmt8lvg said:
Fire Sweep Ranch":bpmt8lvg said:

Could you ask this person to contact me at [email protected] so I can talk Graham cattle with him

He is no longer in business, had a complete closeout. Here is his breeder information from the AAA:
Breeder: 1044620 - Melvin Graham, Coyle OK

But I do not think it is the same Graham, unless he is related. All of his cattle had the Graham prefix, as does the cow and calf we bought. Sorry I could not be of more help!

budhill":6okbtvwh said:
Fire Sweep Ranch":6okbtvwh said:

I talked to the guy in Florida, he said he hasn't gotten a call from you yet?

Latest posts