Gov Perry accident

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
He fell off his bike,broke collarbone..Pity,that............ I TRY to not wish ill on anybody,but sometimes it difficult.....

alacattleman":3oztyi8b said:
i take it you folks don't care for him?

I can't speak for everyone here but I do think that he's satan's cabana boy. And the sad part is that since Texas doesn't have term limitations on gov, then he's liable to be here for a while longer. He's all about the city folks and the big money, as long as it's his big money.

Lammie":3kak1dpf said:
alacattleman":3kak1dpf said:

I can't speak for everyone here but I do think that he's satan's cabana boy. And the sad part is that since Texas doesn't have term limitations on gov, then he's liable to be here for a while longer. He's all about the city folks and the big money, as long as it's his big money.

I'd rather see term limits on legislators at the federal level.

Lammie":4pcruo9a said:
alacattleman":4pcruo9a said:

bring in the jewish cowboy :cowboy:

Lammie":1ky7ode2 said:
alacattleman":1ky7ode2 said:

When Lammie gets on yer case, you know you've been dissed by the best.

backhoeboogie":1ldi48un said:
We've had worse. Much worse.

When the children died at Mt Carmel in '93, she smiled.

I can't imagine what Ann Richards felt and neither can you. I know you didn't care for her, but that's gone too far.

I don't know how I got that wrong. I guess I was trying to make a hybrid dem out of Ann Richards and Mark White. Not necessarily a good thing. It's summer and I think my brain shut down for the season... :oops:

Mr. White was not the best. I did like the no pass no play thing. It was the best thing to happen to education around here in a long while.

TexasBred":3t1uglej said:
Lammie":3t1uglej said:
alacattleman":3t1uglej said:

I'd rather see term limits on legislators at the federal level.

That, too! I'd just like to see another friendly face in the State House.

Lammie":25x97twq said:
backhoeboogie":25x97twq said:
We've had worse. Much worse.

When the children died at Mt Carmel in '93, she smiled.

I can't imagine what Ann White felt and neither can you. I know you didn't care for her, but that's gone too far.

Richards when it was going on. That's just one of the items on my laundry list.

She had months to do something and did nothing. The adults were there by choice. The babies, toddlers and small children did not deserve that death. How could she possibly smile? It is 16 years later and my blood still boils thinking about that smile she had on her face. She and Reno must have been good pals.

Texas spoke loudly when election time rolled around. Perry has never outraged Texas in comparison.

Ann was elected and served one term and could not win re-election. Perry took over for Dubya in 2000. Was re-elected in 2002 and again in 2006. (re-elected twice)

He's gonna run for U S president soon. Be afraid ~~~ be very,VERY afraid!!
Never trust a government official with tv preacher hair...and that's only the start of his crimes..

Oh,by the way- How many of you have broken a collarbone? I never have,so don't know how much it hurts..But ,of you who have broken one,how long were laid up..Tell the truth now,no macho braggin'. :lol2: ;-)

In 2006, he was re-elected with 36% of the vote. It was quite a mandate............ :lol2:

Didn't know that Ann Richards had anything to do with the Waco thing. Wasn't that an ATF operation?

I continue to wish Prick Perry all the worst.

peg4x4":3n4laqd9 said:
Oh,by the way- How many of you have broken a collarbone? I never have,so don't know how much it hurts..But ,of you who have broken one,how long were laid up..Tell the truth now,no macho braggin'. :lol2: ;-)
broke my collarbone years ago breaking a colt ......dam right its painful cant remember how long though maybe 6 weeks just too return too work..... but ive also broke my back.right leg, dislocated elbow and left shoulder twice

I stand corrected and edited my Ann Richards post. I knew that wasn't right when I wrote it. Senior moment.

I still think that Gov Perry needs to go. If we hadn't had so many candidates last time, I believe he would have lost. Between Kinky, Carol Strayhorn, Chris Bell, and Mr. Perry, there was no way to get a strong mandate for anyone. Someone should have stepped aside, and you know who I mean, Kinky.

Peg, here's to hoping that he won't have broad enough support to run for Pres.

peg4x4":5t9nuw0l said:

Broke one when I was in HS peg....not a terribly painful injury...you just have to limit the movement on the side broken. He should have been up and around immediately after the Dr. treated it but with some pain....not even enough for meds. He doesn't have a lot of physical work to do anyway.

Lammie":2gcj1xqc said:
I stand corrected and edited my Ann Richards post. I knew that wasn't right when I wrote it. Senior moment.

I still think that Gov Perry needs to go. If we hadn't had so many candidates last time, I believe he would have lost. Between Kinky, Carol Strayhorn, Chris Bell, and Mr. Perry, there was no way to get a strong mandate for anyone. Someone should have stepped aside, and you know who I mean, Kinky.

Peg, here's to hoping that he won't have broad enough support to run for Pres.

Lammie, we all know you have a secret fascination with Mr. Perry. You might as well just come out with it. He might even nominate Kinky as his Presidential running mate and Ann could have been nominated (if still alive) as head of the ATF (politics, music and booze). Given what we have seen so far in this administration, Perry should be a shoe-in.