gotta share

Help Support CattleToday:

Howdyjabo

Reaction score
Got to talkiing with hubby today about cattle buyers that are actually cattle traders.

He told me about one scoundrel that got run out of the neighborhood by a disgruntled client.

A guy put in an order for some cow calf pairs. The buyer delivered a beautiful group of cows and calves.
Within an hour the owner was wondering what was wrong......
By the next day he figured it out- and went and got his gun and went to town.

The buyer bought some cows ---- and THEN some calves. And sold them as cow/calf pairs.
:eek:

Turns out he was already in way over his head- and needed some quick cash to get out of town on

No he was long gone----Last Hubby heard(this was years ago) He ended up in Jaimaca or some tropical island that didn't ship crooks home(forgot the fancey name for it) and made a fortune bushhogging roadsides for the government-- doesn't it make you sick when they keep landing on their feet.

Howdyjabo":f1r92gto said:
No he was long gone----Last Hubby heard(this was years ago) He ended up in Jaimaca or some tropical island that didn't ship crooks home(forgot the fancey name for it) and made a fortune bushhogging roadsides for the government-- doesn't it make you sick when they keep landing on their feet.

Oh yeah, makes me sicker than you can imagine. Dealt with that same kind of stuff about 5 years ago...

Alice

Howdyjabo":1cv67uar said:
Got to talkiing with hubby today about cattle buyers that are actually cattle traders.

He told me about one scoundrel that got run out of the neighborhood by a disgruntled client.

A guy put in an order for some cow calf pairs. The buyer delivered a beautiful group of cows and calves.
Within an hour the owner was wondering what was wrong......
By the next day he figured it out- and went and got his gun and went to town.

The buyer bought some cows ---- and THEN some calves. And sold them as cow/calf pairs.
:eek:
Turns out he was already in way over his head- and needed some quick cash to get out of town on

BUT, you leave us hanging. The buyer took a gun to town. What happened? Enquiring minds want to know.

Sorry- I wasn't clear
While the guy was running around looking for him with the gun-- he was on his way out of the country :)