Gotta love the Romanians

Help Support CattleToday:

Nope, maybe S. California, I haven't heard anyone called,dude since high school. I think you're right, it's more of a juvenile thing.

greybeard":3sx3lp4z said:
No problem, I've heard people called "dude" before, but almost always by adolescents.

Sorry greybeard for being too informal, I'm not american, english is not my native language so I thought "dude" is an american thing, just like "pal", "bro", "buddy", "homie" or whatever else you americans call eachother these days. Maybe I've seen too many american movies... :lol2:

greybeard":3sx3lp4z said:
It's kind of like saying Texans were originally Spanish or Gaul, or Britons--or even Ethiopians if you go far enough back to the cradle of mankind.

It's not like that, gypsies are still strangers on european land because they don't want to embrace the european culture, also they don't mix outside their ethnicity, neither europeans mix with them. They are nomads, live the same like they did 500 years ago. I think native americans were in a similar situation in US back in the 19th century.

MellowD":2vlh54r1 said:
greybeard":2vlh54r1 said:
No problem, I've heard people called "dude" before, but almost always by adolescents.

Sorry greybeard for being too informal, I'm not american, english is not my native language so I thought "dude" is an american thing, just like "pal", "bro", "buddy", "homie" or whatever else you americans call eachother these days. Maybe I've seen too many american movies... :lol2:

It is a word used by adolescents and Southern Californians but it is also an insult to call someone who is actually a cowboy a dude.

Dave":hjsphn0t said:
MellowD":hjsphn0t said:
greybeard":hjsphn0t said:

It is a word used by adolescents and Southern Californians but it is also an insult to call someone who is actually a cowboy a dude.

But very appropriate for dudes like "Isomade". :lol2: :lol2: :hide: BTW, where is that "Dude"???

That there is what I call a fighting word "dude". Them long haired hippy types I've heard use it when they are stoned.

Named'em Tamed'em":2gz6k66f said:
Hey dudes and duddette were OT. Focus, I sold 8 lambs for 1650.
Were still dancing. ;)

Congratulations on the sale....... but they are still range maggots and this is a Cattle Discussion Board.

Dave":3v4ju739 said:
Named'em Tamed'em":3v4ju739 said:
Were still dancing. ;)

Congratulations on the sale....... but they are still range maggots and this is a Cattle Discussion Board.

Ohhhh dude! That was harsh man. :mrgreen: :hide:

Alan":unxlusrv said:
Dave":unxlusrv said:
Named'em Tamed'em":unxlusrv said:
Were still dancing. ;)

you got that right "BRAH"

M5farm":2anrut9k said:
Alan":2anrut9k said:
Dave":2anrut9k said:

you got that right "BRAH"

All I am saying is if you want to discuss sheep you might want to go find a dude to talk to.....