Gotta Love That Jimmy Swaggart.....

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texan

Reaction score
......just be careful how you look at him! :D

BATON ROUGE, La. — Evangelist Jimmy Swaggart.......has received complaints from gay groups over the remarks made on the Sept. 12 telecast.

In the broadcast, Swaggart was discussing his opposition to gay marriage when he said "I've never seen a man in my life I wanted to marry."

"And I'm going to be blunt and plain: If one ever looks at me like that, I'm going to kill him and tell God he died," Swaggart said.

Go ahead Jimmy Swaggart.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":gl1007a3 said:
And this is from a SUPOSSED man of the cloth! :roll:

LOL!

I don't really classify "TV Evangelists" as Men/Women of the cloth. There are a heck of lot of expenses to "Running A Church"...lol. And, the #1 preacher has a lot of need for a lot of income... Remember Tammy Faye and Jimmy Baker?

Proclaiming to be "Godley" doesn't make one such...

Look at the Palestineans, Isralites, and others in the "Holy Land" area...they have been fighting and killing each other in the name of religion for thousands of years.

Then, there are the "good Church people" who screw their neighbors and customers M-F and sit on the front pew in Church on Sunday.

And, finally...we all know what's been going on with the Catholic Priests...

Having a white collar or holding a Bible doesn't make one Holy...it takes a lot more faith, commitment, and belief than that!

Peace to all...and GOD BLESS AMERICA!

And, finally...we all know what's been going on with the Catholic Priests...

A pedifile is a pedifile. Just because the happened to be priest does not make the Catholic Church responcible. Those priest who did those thing should be tried and convicted just like everybody else. This is not a Catholic problem its a LAW problem. I am tired of the Catholic Church getting a bad rap because of a few bad priests.

Parents should not have gone to the Church they should have gone to the police.

cherokeeruby":2tt04wqi said:
The Catholic Church is getting a bad rap for covering it up for years and years and years.
You tell 'em, Ruby! If one of my employees does something wrong, I'm held accountable. The Catholic church has gotten off easy. Most of us wouldn't be able to pass the plate around to pay for the sins of our employees!

I don't agree with you but respect you opinion and I don't think this is a debate that should be on a cattle board so I will not comment any further.

We weren't told not to talk religion just politics sooooooooo In my opinion whether it's a catholic priest or luthern minister or whatever religion it is amplified because you expect better than that from a person who supposedly is in touch with GOD. It's bad enough from ANY person but a person in that position is TRUSTED with ALL people especially CHILDREN!

In spite of all the bad out there, there can not be a fake without there first being a genuine. Just a gentle reminder that there are some good people who are living the best, most honest life that they know how to live, and I know many of them.

I stand firmly against sodomites, which is the Biblical term for homosexuals, (and they hate the word) but we must love the sinner, hate the sin. I hope I haven't made a mistake getting involved in this discussion, as there is a time and place for some subjects. What I am also concerned about is that we are swiftly losing our freedom to speak out against sin and perversion that is now called "alternative lifestyles," and some of what is written on this topic already would be termed as hate speech by the politically correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts