Gotta love Ebay

Help Support CattleToday:

Rules like that are not generally made without reason. Whoever buys their undies from Ebay???

Lammie":3ninwwbx said:
Rules like that are not generally made without reason. Whoever buys their undies from Ebay???

Lammie, the Ladies here don't buy undies from Ebay or anywhere else this time of the year. Its hot , its still summer, they don't wear any. Yep that's right, bareback...i know, i was walking across a parking lot when a gust of wind took a pretty woman's dress over her head. Wow, there it was, it looked like a summer possum sitting in a wagon track. :lol: :lol:

curtis":16zxflst said:
Lammie":16zxflst said:

Lammie, the Ladies here don't buy undies from Ebay or anywhere else this time of the year. Its hot , its still summer, they don't wear any. Yep that's right, bareback...i know, i was walking across a parking lot when a gust of wind took a pretty woman's dress over her head. Wow, there it was, it looked like a summer possum sitting in a wagon track. :lol: :lol:

My goodness, Curtis. A gentleman would not have looked. :oops: I assure you that I am covered at all times in public, and most of the time in private, as well. Goodness.

waking around with no draws on a bit draughty, in public always fully clad, elsewhere my business. but to bid for someone elses undies yuck.

Latest posts