Got your Thanksgiving turkey yet?

Help Support CattleToday:

I would have panicked without the nurse calming me each time I felt the "squeeze "!

Well, this wasn't my first one. Once/year for the last 6 years except once I did the treadmill thing.
In the last 30 days I've had , multiple ECGs, the stress test and a CT. 5 echos ( Heart, legs, carotid x2, and heart again). and some other procedure to check that my Watchman device is still firmly in place in my left Atrium chamber.

All is well according to my cardio magician. (she's a sweetheart too)

No debate and pretty boring fight as his wife can't take a punch, so it's over quick. :)

That shall be for us to debate... may depend on how much whiskey he drinks. 🤣 👊🏽🤛🏽👋🏽 She may show him who wears the pants in that house. 😂

Well, this wasn't my first one. Once/year for the last 6 years except once I did the treadmill thing.
In the last 30 days I've had , multiple ECGs, the stress test and a CT. 5 echos ( Heart, legs, carotid x2, and heart again). and some other procedure to check that my Watchman device is still firmly in place in my left Atrium chamber.

All is well according to my cardio magician. (she's a sweetheart too)
About 5 years ago had those tests and thank goodness they said normal. The Watchman device is interesting as I have a history of Afib ( I read all your post about that as I would be interested before I take those meds). I had the ablation procedure about 5 years ago and thank goodness it has worked so far. The EP said I was short a Pulmonary Vein, as I only have three. ( pretty rare) Maybe why on my mothers side afib is prevalent.

About 5 in line to take the stress test when I did and I was the only one they let do the treadmill. They do a scan of your heart before the treadmill and then after (want you HR up to 140) to see if there are any lighter or darker spots on your heart which is a sign of possibly poor blood flow in that area if that shows up.

Last edited:
25718.jpeg

Not sure about turkeys, but wife hasn't been able to find coffee filters. One grocery said they had been out for a couple of weeks.

Not sure about turkeys, but wife hasn't been able to find coffee filters. One grocery said they had been out for a couple of weeks.

Need me to look see if we have any at stores here and mail ya'll some?

I went to the grocery store yesterday. They had plenty of turkeys. No shortage here.
Morning news reported only shortage was for smaller birds because most turkey farms had birds on feed longer this year than in previous years.
My guess is kill rates at processing plants were probably running slower earlier in the season, forcing farms to hold them longer.

Last edited:

Latest posts