Got your Flu shot yet?

Help Support CattleToday:

ChrisB":1d5m67pe said:
I am finally able to take a 2 week trip to Hawaii and with my luck I would pick up the flu on the way down there. So I'm getting one just to be on the safe side.
If I were getting on a plane for any amount of time i'd get one for that..specially during flu season..

flu shots are not a good idea for so many reasons I would bore you in the telling. Just build your immune system up with food grandma used to serve like farm eggs (high in sulfur which moves through your body killing viruses and bacteria) could include in that group anything high in sulfur like olive oil, guacamole, well water, raw milk, etc. All help raise vitamin d levels if you include zinc.

Ever since they put aborted baby tissue in vaccines there have been multiple problems. The doctor who helped develop the vaccine came forward as a whistle blower.

Highpoint":27psv6zc said:
flu shots are not a good idea for so many reasons I would bore you in the telling. Just build your immune system up with food grandma used to serve like farm eggs (high in sulfur which moves through your body killing viruses and bacteria) could include in that group anything high in sulfur like olive oil, guacamole, well water, raw milk, etc. All help raise vitamin d levels if you include zinc.

Ever since they put aborted baby tissue in vaccines there have been multiple problems. The doctor who helped develop the vaccine came forward as a whistle blower.

Interesting, a few years ago, we had Sirloin/MedicineWoman/NCLiz here vilifying sulfur in post after post as the curse and bane of mankind's existence and seed of satan and now we have you, their antithesis and evidently, the anointed Sulfur Pimp, declaring it analogous to the 2nd coming of Christ hizself.

Seems to me the flu shoot is just a money making scheme. Everyone is trying to sell you one so there must be some good money made by selling them.

pricefarm":1ylsf4dy said:
Seems to me the flu shoot is just a money making scheme. Everyone is trying to sell you one so there must be some good money made by selling them.
It's easy $ too. Medicare and many/most health insurance plans push it and pay 100% of it. Cheaper for the plans to pay for one shot than to pay for Dr visits and medication for 2 weeks.
Of course, that is only an accurate assessment if you don't get the flu anyway..

best way to not get a flu or cold is to stay the hell away from people... When I worked a regular job I'd catch a cold a couple times a year... moved back to the farm, have had 1 or 2 in a decade.

Biggest cause of me getting a cold is when I burn the candle at both ends for too long and am overtired

greybeard":1swvhite said:
Highpoint":1swvhite said:

Interesting, a few years ago, we had Sirloin/MedicineWoman/NCLiz here vilifying sulfur in post after post as the curse and bane of mankind's existence and seed of satan and now we have you, their antithesis and evidently, the anointed Sulfur Pimp, declaring it analogous to the 2nd coming of Christ hizself.

Sure wish she was still on the board instead of ran off by uninformed no it all like you. Yes she was right about the sulfur and many children are dead from hospital stays with infected teeth and other stupid illnesses. The little girl I speak of had four children now to be raised by her mother. Hope you don't have a doctor say you need a knee replacement one day because your body was low on sulfur and it pulled the sulfur out of your cartilage to survive,ect,ect. Or back issues because sulfur over a few years pulled from all the cartilage and now just put you on pain killers. Ref: Dr Stephanie Seneff. Senior Professor MIT. Go drink your bottled or RO water.

instead of putting down poison to kill the next group of trees that come upon your land - mow them as they have sulfur along with nitrogen phosphate potassium calcium and many trace minerals. Or just go to coop and buy the new feed made with saw dust.

Umm.. SirLoin and company said sulfur was BAD.. the opposite of what you're saying.. Yes they got run off the boards, and even I joined into that party.. For me it was their persistence of him calling Polioencephalomyopathy "Polio".. The Polio which humans suffer from is a viral disease, and if you want to be lazy and not type out that whole thing, "PEM" will suffice.. At least that way if someone isn't familiar with it and googles it, they come up with some useful information.. googling Polio will of course just bring up the human/viral disease which is completely unrelated... Cattlemen have enough headaches from the misinformed public to not have to go using ambiguous definitions on top of it. I'm not shedding a tear for their absense... Flounder could go the same way for all I care

Got mine yesterday as I didn't want to get it to early so in April it might still be working.

Highpoint":ei8wn4co said:
greybeard":ei8wn4co said:
Highpoint":ei8wn4co said:

Sure wish she was still on the board instead of ran off by uninformed no it all like you. Yes she was right about the sulfur and many children are dead from hospital stays with infected teeth and other stupid illnesses. The little girl I speak of had four children now to be raised by her mother. Hope you don't have a doctor say you need a knee replacement one day because your body was low on sulfur and it pulled the sulfur out of your cartilage to survive,ect,ect. Or back issues because sulfur over a few years pulled from all the cartilage and now just put you on pain killers. Ref: Dr Stephanie Seneff. Senior Professor MIT. Go drink your bottled or RO water.

instead of putting down poison to kill the next group of trees that come upon your land - mow them as they have sulfur along with nitrogen phosphate potassium calcium and many trace minerals. Or just go to coop and buy the new feed made with saw dust.

Learn the meaning of the word "antithesis".
You and Sir Loin/MedicineWoman/NCLiz are opposites, not dopplegangers.

Just a small sample of their almost daily tirade AGAINST sulfur:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=90180&p
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=90080&p
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=89868&p
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=89590&p
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=82010&p

Latest posts