Got your Flu shot yet?

Help Support CattleToday:

You guys that already have em I will give you another week and if everything is still OK I may get one.LOL

I got mine last Monday. I was a bit sore for one day in that shoulder and a bit tired, but not anything of note. I'm forced to through work, or I can wear a mask for 4 months. I really have no choice in the matter other than quitting and that's not happening.

I have already been exposed to the flu by a bunch of sick pigs, and gave myself a shot of Circumvent. I should be fine for the next year.

callmefence":8u2qcow6 said:
Bestoutwest":8u2qcow6 said:
callmefence":8u2qcow6 said:
I would rather have the flu than go where I have to go to get the shot.

I thought you were a big, tough guy.... :lol2:

I've never said anything like that. :?:
I can handle a little flu though. :D
Come visit. I've had it for a week now but i'll be happy to give it to you because I've always been of the opinion the only way I can get rid of it is to give it to someone else. Works every time.
(you can thank me later, and yes, I had the flu shot)

What puzzles me about the article is,,the folks that I've heard say they had the flu immediately after the shot.. The flu virus wasn't even around to speak of at that time,,yet this study states it weakens the immune system.

My mom took it and got the flu every year. I have never taken it and don't get the flu.
Just seems to me from all the people I know that get it are playing Russian roulette.

Caustic Burno":zw9gs9f3 said:
My mom took it and got the flu every year. I have never taken it and don't get the flu.
Just seems to me from all the people I know that get it are playing Russian roulette.
He// CB your body would outright reject influenza. :lol2:

But all joking aside, lost a good friend about 4 years ago. Came down with the flu. Decided to just lay it out at home...found him dead a few days later just laying in his bed. He was a strong middle age man too.

Around here you can get a flu shot a any pharmacy, drug store, wal-mart....

Learned a long time ago, when getting any injection in the arm get it the your most active arm. Then get busy doing something. You forget you got the injection and the movement circulates the meds, and you won't know you did anything different by night.