got turned down today

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
there is this funny acting fellar named Isom out in No where Oklahoma that had some scrawny half starved hfrs that may of weighed 300lbs and were just weaned a few weeks ago on sage brush and cedar and he had the nerve to turn down my offer of $500 for the whole lot of them
Some of them Okies ya just cant deal with

Some guys just don't know a good deal when they see it
I bet he will kick himself when he has to take them to sale barn and gets what they give him for them :D

That is because I offered him $1,000, 3 fighting roosters, 5 Tennessee squirrels and a ham sandwich for the lot. I am a visionary......I am going to put them on a diet of dried leaves and swamp water and when they reach 15 months of age or about 500 lbs I am going to sell them to Jogeephus to use in his Imbalancer program. I will make a fortune. Jo will pay a huge premium for stock like that :mrgreen:

HOSS":3f707jom said:
That is because I offered him $1,000, 3 fighting roosters, 5 Tennessee squirrels and a ham sandwich for the lot. I am a visionary......I am going to put them on a diet of dried leaves and swamp water and when they reach 15 months of age or about 500 lbs I am going to sell them to Jogeephus to use in his Imbalancer program. I will make a fortune. Jo will pay a huge premium for stock like that :mrgreen:
You ain't fooling us Hoss. By 15 months, that "aggressive breeder" cleanup bull of your's will have them heavy bred and you'll sell them back to Isom for 4X what you gave for them.

around here, when someone says "aggressive breeder" in an ad, I run. Generally means fence wrecking, corral bustin, river swimmin, county crossin' ball of testosterone that is he77 bent on mounting anything and everything that has something even remotely resembling a vulva and don't matter who it belongs to.

HOSS":1s56qmxk said:
Hoss quit horning in on my deals that was exactly what I was going to do with them except I was only gonna get em to 450lbs because that ol Georgian docks anything over 475lbs for imbalancer program plus I was gonna get an extra $1 pr lb because they would of been certified organic