Got some of those good panels.

Help Support CattleToday:

Neighbor has been looking at those. He owns both sides of the road and would like to use them as portable corrals. Let us know how they hold up

Been eyeing them for a few years. Held up thinking I'd build some when I got time. Got 20 of them at a farm auction for 310.00
Each. My figure is about 50.00 bucks over materials. Can't build em for that.

View attachment 10861
Have lots of them 30', 25', windbreaks, some with gates. They're fantastic. We use them for portable corrals/working areas, semi permanent pens etc. I'll never build permanent pens again. Can be changed around anytime, moved out of the way to clean pens, taken somewhere else, used for the rest of your farming career and probably sold at a profit. They're basically free imo.

Well I was trying to figure out how much "and some" would be....... there's a buckees in temple, if you're using @kenny thomas that'll help on freight.
Heck yeah, I have been to the Temple Buc-ees. But im going back to Detroit 2 times, Massachusetts 2 times and Ohio once so it might be a week or so.

Last edited:
You are going to love those things. Only way they could be better is if the feet were arched instead of flat. Best thing since sliced bread.
Everyone who makes them around here does the arched legs. Even the ones that are a little flatter than the others are an issue (I've broken off a few legs) but mainly from freezing in, then trying to move them. He should be ok for freezing in Texas.

Everyone who makes them around here does the arched legs. Even the ones that are a little flatter than the others are an issue (I've broken off a few legs) but mainly from freezing in, then trying to move them. He should be ok for freezing in Texas.
I've mostly broken the feet off with the dozer when I forget the dang feet are part of the package.
I try to buy at least 5 a year now whether I think I need them or not. I don't know how many I have, but I could use more. There has to be somewhere well north of 100 here now. And I agree about the price, in the end if there is ever a sale I'm sure they will have done nothing but go up in value.

I've mostly broken the feet off with the dozer when I forget the dang feet are part of the package.
I try to buy at least 5 a year now whether I think I need them or not. I don't know how many I have, but I could use more. There has to be somewhere well north of 100 here now. And I agree about the price, in the end if there is ever a sale I'm sure they will have done nothing but go up in value.

Lol. Yeah I've hit a few when I've forgot how long the legs are. Extensions on the windbreaks in particular.

I make.my own clamp on gate hinges so I can hang regular gates on them. 2 muffler clamps welded on a piece of 1" square tubing. Make them in a few minutes and can put a gate anywhere.

Lol. Yeah I've hit a few when I've forgot how long the legs are. Extensions on the windbreaks in particular.

I make.my own clamp on gate hinges so I can hang regular gates on them. 2 muffler clamps welded on a piece of 1" square tubing. Make them in a few minutes and can put a gate anywhere.
That's a good idea. I use a cutting torch to put holes in to hang regular 2W corral gates on, but your idea makes any panel a potential gated panel with just a couple of wrenches.

Latest posts