Got Potatoes?

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
Great Sky, let us know how they last. Think you are gonna get some really crispy fries when you eventually use those spuds :D

OP
skyhightree1

skyhightree1

Reaction score
alisonb":1g09tma8 said:
Great Sky, let us know how they last. Think you are gonna get some really crispy fries when you eventually use those spuds :D

lol they will be fine thats how the taters were all treated as I grew up. They will last till probably december we will have them all ate up by then

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Neighbor stores his under a barn on a length of chain link fence he fashioned as a table. Keeps them dry, out of the sun and allows for plenty of air circulation around them.

hillbilly beef man

Reaction score
skyhightree1":1jz5lede said:
thanks Ga. I love taters my wife said umm... thats alot of potatoes umm.. i can tell im gonna be tired of them real soon lol.
You can get tired of potatoes? Growing up we had them every meal and I never got tired of them. Fried with bacon and onions for breakfast (still my favorite way to eat them), mashed, boiled, baked.... for dinner and supper.

OP
skyhightree1

skyhightree1

Reaction score
hillbilly beef man":3aqi8q98 said:
skyhightree1":3aqi8q98 said:
thanks Ga. I love taters my wife said umm... thats alot of potatoes umm.. i can tell im gonna be tired of them real soon lol.
You can get tired of potatoes? Growing up we had them every meal and I never got tired of them. Fried with bacon and onions for breakfast (still my favorite way to eat them), mashed, boiled, baked.... for dinner and supper.

I love taters... I would eat them 3 times a day if i could... i do like them how you said for bfast but i like adding sausage and scrambled eggs into the eggs in a mixture

Latest posts