Got Potatoes?

Help Support CattleToday:

Great Sky, let us know how they last. Think you are gonna get some really crispy fries when you eventually use those spuds :D

alisonb":1g09tma8 said:
Great Sky, let us know how they last. Think you are gonna get some really crispy fries when you eventually use those spuds :D

lol they will be fine thats how the taters were all treated as I grew up. They will last till probably december we will have them all ate up by then

Neighbor stores his under a barn on a length of chain link fence he fashioned as a table. Keeps them dry, out of the sun and allows for plenty of air circulation around them.

skyhightree1":1jz5lede said:
thanks Ga. I love taters my wife said umm... thats alot of potatoes umm.. i can tell im gonna be tired of them real soon lol.
You can get tired of potatoes? Growing up we had them every meal and I never got tired of them. Fried with bacon and onions for breakfast (still my favorite way to eat them), mashed, boiled, baked.... for dinner and supper.

hillbilly beef man":3aqi8q98 said:
skyhightree1":3aqi8q98 said:
thanks Ga. I love taters my wife said umm... thats alot of potatoes umm.. i can tell im gonna be tired of them real soon lol.
You can get tired of potatoes? Growing up we had them every meal and I never got tired of them. Fried with bacon and onions for breakfast (still my favorite way to eat them), mashed, boiled, baked.... for dinner and supper.

I love taters... I would eat them 3 times a day if i could... i do like them how you said for bfast but i like adding sausage and scrambled eggs into the eggs in a mixture

Latest posts