got my teeth

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
well i finally got my teeth.an they are going to take some getting used to.have a sore spot thatll be worked on.the good news is i can chew food now.have tobe careful caughing or sneezing because i can pop them out pretty easy.

Happy to hear you can eat now bigbull, I'm sure it will take some time, hang in there.

Larry

all ive had so far is mexican food sandwiches bacon an eggs.its so nice tobe able to bite my food.

You will like them better when thy are wrapped around a good steak. Enjoy and be sure the steak is American Beef.
Tom.

yes a big steak some lobster shrimp an fried catfish.i miss eating all the foods thatll kill me.

Good for you! :clap: Enjoy that steak :D I'm haveing some worked on. :shock:

bigbull338":2ecybbmm said:
yes a big steak some lobster shrimp an fried catfish.i miss eating all the foods thatll kill me.

I say that would be a great meal to break in your new teeth.. :nod:

Congrats BB, you have had the patience of a saint waiting for you new teeth and eating no real solid foods.. :)

bigbull338":8p1huyar said:

There is no point being the healthiest man in the graveyard.

larryshoat":2999vtar said:
Happy to hear you can eat now bigbull, I'm sure it will take some time, hang in there.

Larry

A shoat congratulating a bull? :banana: :banana: :banana:

Really I am so happy for you bigbull! :welcome:

thanks all im slowly getting used to them.the longer it goes the better they seem to fitt.

Like anything else,it's gonna take a bit of time and practice to get the hang of it--I bet you fell off that bike lots of times before you got the hang of that. :D Keep 'em in except when you'r sleeping..

years ago at church, a old feller was up testifing and his teeth flew out...caught em mid air, slapped em back in and never miss a beat..its hard too be serious after that,, :p