Got my answer

Help Support CattleToday:

slick4591

Reaction score
The morning of 9-29 the wife was frantic because our drake came up missing. I notice that we were also missing one young pullet, so I set the trail cam up. Decided to check it a bit ago and I found the culprit. It came back that night and the next looking for another easy meal, but everything was locked up. Hasn't been back since.

branguscowgirl":3bhcgc4b said:
Great shot slick! Those buggers will clean out your hen house in a hurry. Are you going to shoot him?

Haven't seen him back in about two weeks and I'll keep all the birds locked up until spring. Guess I'll give him a pass until I'm ready to free range again unless he keeps showing back up.

According to information that I have recieved here, there are good coyotes, and bad coyotes. It would appear you have the bad kind. In all seriousness, I'd find a place to snare him, if it's legal down there.

Guess I could turn the boy loose on them. Don't think it would take much with a call since they runs the fences about 75 yards from the house.

slick4591":208up8l9 said:
Guess I could turn the boy loose on them. Don't think it would take much with a call since they runs the fences about 75 yards from the house.

you gotta do it..i look forward to seeing the " good " coyote pic

slick4591":s1gkkdji said:
Just got a hold of him to make sure he still has the call. He's ready to go tonight. :lol:

That's what u want cause you know he wont stop till its a good double tapped coyote

Latest posts