Got Milk ???????

Help Support CattleToday:

Right now dairy owners are getting about $21.00 for a hundred pounds of milk. That's before paying to have it hauled to the creamery. That's about $1.75 a gallon. Next month he may only get $18 and the milk has been gone from your dairy around 45 days before you even know what you will be paid.

TexasBred":3l3nlcip said:
Right now dairy owners are getting about $21.00 for a hundred pounds of milk. That's before paying to have it hauled to the creamery. That's about $1.75 a gallon. Next month he may only get $18 and the milk has been gone from your dairy around 45 days before you even know what you will be paid.

Dag.... another big mess coming.

I am already paying that much for milk and happy to do it. There is a dairy in our area that pasteurizes and bottles their own milk. It is always fresher tasting, it comes in glass jugs and it's GOOD milk.

www.shattomilk.com

MO_cows":2bfzu6hm said:
I am already paying that much for milk and happy to do it. There is a dairy in our area that pasteurizes and bottles their own milk. It is always fresher tasting, it comes in glass jugs and it's GOOD milk.

http://www.shattomilk.com

MO you're probably getting real WHOLE milk. They haven't removed most of the butterfat and watered it down like the big companies do. I'd pay double for that too.