Got me a little worried.

Help Support CattleToday:

Craig Miller":14qzrmlf said:
TexasBred":14qzrmlf said:
Craig Miller":14qzrmlf said:
The narrative has already changed from "assault type" to "semi auto". That pretty well covers 90% of guns
Isn't that what you guys wanted?? Been hearing so many times you folks screaming "It's not an assault rifle". They finally get it right and you immediately think it's a conspiracy.

That's because it is a conspiracy
Make up your mind. You can't have it both ways as much as you'd love to.

snoopdog":3he0xlvo said:
A little farfetched, maybe , I have considered the subject over the years . What some don't understand is it would take civilian support to carry out the military mission , the military doesn't have refineries, etc on and on. Actual combat troops make up a very small percentage , the rest are support , who only fire a rifle once a year, not much help there . And , no an rpg can't destroy a tank, but it can blow the track off, rendering it immobile. An A-10 can't fly without spare parts or fuel. I wouldn't count on a reliable logistics chain. This is interesting to me, because I was actually proposed this question when I was in, by a 1st lt. "What would I do if I was ordered to participate in a confiscation "? My response "that would be an unlawful order and I would have to shoot you sir"
And you get to determine what is lawful and unlawful.

snoopdog":jo70btwx said:
Caustic Burno":jo70btwx said:
snoopdog":jo70btwx said:
A little farfetched, maybe , I have considered the subject over the years . What some don't understand is it would take civilian support to carry out the military mission , the military doesn't have refineries, etc on and on. Actual combat troops make up a very small percentage , the rest are support , who only fire a rifle once a year, not much help there . And , no an rpg can't destroy a tank, but it can blow the track off, rendering it immobile. An A-10 can't fly without spare parts or fuel. I wouldn't count on a reliable logistics chain. This is interesting to me, because I was actually proposed this question when I was in, by a 1st lt. "What would I do if I was ordered to participate in a confiscation "? My response "that would be an unlawful order and I would have to shoot you sir"

All the refineries fall under PADD.
The government also had oil fields drilled and tapped waiting for a national emergency.
I realize that CB, but my point with the refinery comment was more along engineering support etc, military personnel are not capable enough to run a refinery day to day. Not to mention any other number of manufacturing or shipping entities .

And you think civilians are ?????? You gonna have to get your ethanol and diesel somewhere son IF you have anything to fill up.

Latest posts