Got it all figured out, life that is.

Help Support CattleToday:

Toby L.

Reaction score
Alien food, yup, thats all we are is food for aliens. Think about it, when our population gets really high, around 10 billion. There going to come down and harvest us. Then they will leave 10 or 20 thousand so we can repopulate and in another 10,000 years they can harvest us agian. That explains what happend to the dinosaurs, the only thing is there meat was to tough for them to easily chew,so they created another species, mankind. It would be like raiseing cows that are self sustianed, they learn how to feed, water, and care for themselves. It would be a perfect food source, if only I could teach my cows how to water themselves. I think they already know how to, but there not letting me in on this, they just stare at me with that dumb look on there face. Talk about cabin fever and getting bored.

Don't know about cattle mutilations but I think the aliens landing around here are mutiliating armadillas and possums. Gotta be a bunch of aliens to wreak this type carnage.

How do we know that :help: mankind, us, humans are tender. I feel purty old and gristly.

Toby....harvest for food or slave labor? If for food, if they had digestive tracts and could invent a fast spaceship, they probably have green protein crackers not made from carnivores.

I think that dinosaurs would taste like chicken. I'm not to sure about armadillas and possums never had the chance to try them. I don't really think they travel all that often in space ships, maybe once and a while to cheak out our cattle, and see how there other white meat is comming along. I think the older and more tougher of us would probably be ground into burger, or boiled into some kind of broth. When the real invasion happens they will travel through time warps, or through different dimentions in space and time that we will never understand. How else would you move a mass population of beings through long distances of space?

Im danged sure my kids are aliens! I walked in the house just tonight and they just gruntted and stared at me with that same old starved look on their faces! Kinda gives me the jeevies! Come to think of it, I aint seen my wife at all in a couple of days!! :help:

Pickles Dillman":29otwai8 said:
Im danged sure my kids are aliens! I walked in the house just tonight and they just gruntted and stared at me with that same old starved look on their faces! Kinda gives me the jeevies! Come to think of it, I aint seen my wife at all in a couple of days!! :help:

Your from Nimrod? I think thats where that Tarantaise ranch was from that I was looking for. Do you know of them?

Hopefully, these aliens are health conscious. They surely wont start harvesting Alabama first. It would be my luck they are raising us for fatback and such. :?

Latest posts