got calves up

Help Support CattleToday:

I guess a government shut down would effect the USDA inspectors and shut down the packers and in turn the whole industry
I guess everyone will starve to death but the vegetarians

cross_7":17qkm0pa said:
I guess a government shut down would effect the USDA inspectors and shut down the packers and in turn the whole industry
I guess everyone will starve to death but the vegetarians
I thought of that to, but if there are no government inspectors then there won't be any government agency to say there has to be inspectors?

At this time the inspectors are not supposed to be affected. But that could change I guess

chukar":2uiqnbvz said:
At this time the inspectors are not supposed to be affected. But that could change I guess

It won't. We've been through this before. Its about fear. I'm not scared. Actually, haven't felt better in a while. Somebody found some testicles finally.

Hope you get what you want ala.

tripleBfarms":2m9k6ikx said:
Well, did you take em AC? I bet they sell fine.
yep... got up at 2 am to see what was going on no channels where reporting anything about the shut down i figured it didnt happen.. folks around me dont seem to worried....

Commercialfarmer":3pjdn5my said:
chukar":3pjdn5my said:

It won't. We've been through this before. Its about fear. I'm not scared. Actually, haven't felt better in a while. Somebody found some testicles finally.

Hope you get what you want ala.[/quote]
thanks,, i just hope they bring more than their worth :cowboy:

Only affects those who are NOT "essential to daily operations", key word being "daily".
Military (and some of it's civil contractors) get paid, National Guard does not.
Some workers will get forloughed, meaning "don't come to work"--others, will still have to work but won't get paid until after the shutdown is over. Nat Guard will still have to come in if they are in their training cycle.
National Parks, Forest Service and other federal public access type entities may shut down, or cut way back.
I'm sure the NSA will continue to get paid to monitor what we say on our phones and type here at that hotbed of terrorist activity called Cattle Today. :nod: ;-)

ALACOWMAN":359a35dh said:
Commercialfarmer":359a35dh said:
chukar":359a35dh said:

Hope you get what you want ala.[/quote]
thanks,, i just hope they bring more than their worth :cowboy:
first group averaged 840.00 this group 866.00

Thats cool ALA... My whole calving year is out of whack .. I am still having calves which typically i would be done 6 months ago.