Beefy

Reaction score
Took me some picatures.

This here lass was born this mornin.
Picture379.jpg

Picture378.jpg

Whachu talkin 'bout, Willis?

Picture377.jpg

Motherhood: A dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it.

Picture323.jpg

Take a picture, it'll last longer!

Picture370.jpg

Smokey the Cow says, "Only YOU can prevent grillfires."

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Great pictures as per usual, Beefy! :D I love the markings on the little black calf. :)

hey beefy, is that black calf what you would call a skunk tail? either way, i love it's markings. good looking calves. :)

What a neat looking black and white calf! The others look great also. So is the black and white calf a keeper and if so, have you named it yet??

NewCowboy's mom :pretty:

Great pics beefy. :) What breed combination is that black and white calf??

Here's one of several new Longhorn calves. This one's a couple of weeks old now. They're popping out like eggs hatching now and are more fun than hunting Easter eggs. Always a surprise-never know what color you're going to get.
100_0340.jpg

milkmaid":2tmqdyyn said:

i was guessing a Pinz cross of some black sort... Angus?

Rustler:

is that a toupee on that calf's head? you must have bought the vintage model with a spit curl :D

jaydill":2bope2hy said:
hey beefy, is that black calf what you would call a skunk tail? either way, i love it's markings. good looking calves. :)

thats what i call em. lots of people call it a lineback. i figure if some so and so can start calling brindle f'1s "tigerstripes" i can call a lineback a skunktail.

NewCowboy":tkhr8syh said:
What a neat looking black and white calf! The others look great also. So is the black and white calf a keeper and if so, have you named it yet??

NewCowboy's mom :pretty:

she could be a keeper. we'll have to see how she grows out. shes got potential genewise. i rarely name calves.

milkmaid":3kskgyqx said:

beefmaster sired out of a GRAY (go figure) charolais x angus heifer.

Rustler9":3ny9edph said:
Here's one of several new Longhorn calves. This one's a couple of weeks old now. They're popping out like eggs hatching now and are more fun than hunting Easter eggs. Always a surprise-never know what color you're going to get.

thats one of the things i like about beefmasters too. most of the time they come out boring ol' dark red though.

I think what a glorious place that must be to live---open water green grass and looks warm---We still have hard water on our ponds --About 4 feet of it and about a month or more before I see grass, Have to say at this time of the year I get a little envious of you southern guys-- but I think spring will come here again -(It always has before anyway) then I'll be happy again

carl

Latest posts