Got a question

Help Support CattleToday:

MikeC":1jyhecip said:
Crowderfarms":1jyhecip said:
That's just plain sick MikeC

Who brought up the inseminated business? :lol:

I said inseminated. It means to get one in trouble, by own self means, motivations,indulgence, satisfactions,etc. "I refuse to answer on the grounds of insemination" It's the 4th ammendment.

Crowderfarms":1kt2k6x7 said:
MikeC":1kt2k6x7 said:
Crowderfarms":1kt2k6x7 said:

I said inseminated. It means to get one in trouble, by own self means, motivations,indulgence, satisfactions,etc. "I refuse to answer on the grounds of insemination" It's the 4th ammendment.

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

Crowderfarms":3anbw5m1 said:
MikeC":3anbw5m1 said:
Crowderfarms":3anbw5m1 said:

Oh. I thought you said "Inseminated". My bad. :lol: :lol:

Have you ever gotten in trouble, indulged, or was motivated by using "Artificial Insemination"?

MikeC":12nrbj89 said:
Crowderfarms":12nrbj89 said:
MikeC":12nrbj89 said:
Crowderfarms":12nrbj89 said:

Have you ever gotten in trouble, indulged, or was motivated by using "Artificial Insemination"?

Mike, You're getting a lil' bit personal. Me being the shy individual, I am NOT, I will answer any questions poised at me.My Sister in Law asked me to provide artificial services a while back.Do you think I obliged? I did not get in trouble, but I did indulge in my motivation.

Crowderfarms":3p8v7yj7 said:
MikeC":3p8v7yj7 said:
MikeC":3p8v7yj7 said:

Mike, You're getting a lil' bit personal. Me being the shy individual, I am NOT, I will answer any questions poised at me.My Sister in Law asked me to provide artificial services a while back.Do you think I obliged? I did not get in trouble, but I did indulge in my motivation.

I see. You Tennesse boys use "Artificial" methods on Sisters-In-Law, but "Natural Service" on cousins?

MikeC":210ylwho said:
Crowderfarms":210ylwho said:

I see. You Tennesse boys use "Artificial" methods on Sisters-In-Law, but "Natural Service" on cousins?
I refuse to answer the question, on the grounds it may inseminate me.

Boy, I'm sure glad I didn't ask a really difficult question. There might have been some animal lovers cut loose here for that. :lol: :lol:

Earl Thigpen":2yiudx27 said:
Boy, I'm sure glad I didn't ask a really difficult question. There might have been some animal lovers cut loose here for that. :lol: :lol:

But we now know how Crowder got Lyme's disease. He was sipping out of his sister in-law's radiator and felt obliged at her request for ARTIFICIAL services. (note that she didn't ask for the real thang). He got to pulling a little hard on that radiator and wound up getting himself inseminated while trying to recited the 4th amendment (maybe inseminated - he must not remember that part real well).

We still don't know if his SIL is 9 1/2 inches between the eyes or not.

Mike - I'm guessing that Crowder uses some of those swine insemination tools - the ones that are kind of spiral shaped. He might have some kind of hog attraction, I mean seeing those women folk of his and all?! Makes you wonder...

Latest posts